What a day!

sprint54fan

I walk into a small hardware store that had my double head  Tpico machine in it for Charity..it never did GREAT ..like 10.00 a month..I just never relocated it.. so last time I was there was a month 1/2 or 2 months ago..I walk in today and the owners wife comes UNGLUED screaming at me saying my machine was destoryed and they tossed it as I havent been there for 6 months and all this..called me almost every name under the sun..

her and I exchanged words shouting and I finally gave up..I dont need the drama over a cheap crap double head..heck she did me a favor LOL

I understand completely! I had some nutjob flip out on me about a month ago. He was mad that his wife gave me permission to place a candy box.

They tossed all my candy and put the cardboard box behind the counter underneath a sack of potatoes and a bunch of dirty dish rags. He threw the box at me and was screaming (I hadnt said a single word yet) at me in front of his customers. Long story short....the box had TONS of mouse droppings in it. I held it up for all of his customers to see first hand.

My property was destroyed but I know that his restaurant and his name took a much bigger hit than the $3 box and $7 in candy he destroyed.

I get sick of these locations treating us vendors with no respect..espically some LOCAL business owners...its sad!

But its a part of business.. this is one reason why Im looking at getting out of charity and just focusing on my rack/crane side of this business..

I get sick of these locations treating us vendors with no respect..espically some LOCAL business owners...its sad!

But its a part of business.. this is one reason why Im looking at getting out of charity and just focusing on my rack/crane side of this business..

I just told my wife yesterday that I was about done with charity and going to go more rack and commission!

I had quite the charity experience today!  Tried to place a single candy head and the lady didn't believe me that I actually do give the charity a cut, so she said I'm a scammer and a fraud and so then she called the organization and they confirmed that I do pay them!  She still didn't think that should suffice...I'm actually relieved that she turned me down right away before I had to deal with her each service.  Some people!

Part of me wonders if the business owners are just super stressed because their business isn't doing well (or their kid is sick, or they're getting a divorce, or *insert random stressor here*)....because I've been treated like crap way more often then I thought I would be.

You'd think businesses would at least be polite about turning us down for locations (or giving the boot) because we're potential customers afterall (and with facebook/the internet...so easy to bad mouth a business nowadays).

Archived