First location...when should I check on it?

MatthewMMorrow

Yeah, there isn't much other than triples on CL here. I'm going to be trying longer lasting product in the slow movers so I'm at least making more than the candy cost while I try to locate these other machines then I'll relocate the poor performers.

I was thinking .5" gumballs, runts and a hot seller in my Vendstars. Any ideas? Does anyone leave a head empty? My goal is to get away from triples and have primarily doubles (gumballs & runts). Then build triples and racks out of the same machine type for places that do well.

One more thing...when u get new customers.you NEVER NEVER go ask them how things are with the machine...you will always have some character who thinks they are the owner of the place tell you all the reasons why you SHOULDN'T be there..so think ninja..sneak in do your job and get out..if there is a customer complaint they will ALWAYS find you..they're waiting for you..you better believe it!! So quick in quick out..good business...try it..

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk 2

There are quite a few threads on this topic and it's off topic for this thread, so to clarify that "never never" I'll just mention that this is a personal style. I always announce my presence before touching a machine (I only do commission)

Yeah if you're doing commission...you have to let them know that you are there..I pretty much(at the moment) have no commission customers..but if you do..(which he said nothing about) you would have to let them know when you're entering the building..or you will make them mad in thinking you are trying to stiff them..but if you don't do commission then its best to get in and get out..too much chit chat with managers who have "nothing to lose" will get around to snooping in your business and telling you to take it out..just because they might be having a bad day..

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk 2

Archived