Hillbilly Vending Service - Update

Hillbilly

Well guys,

I quit my full time job today. Things at work have been going south for a long time and I finally made a decision to just give it up.  This is a decision I have been wrestling with for a good while.

I will be focusing on my vending business full time and will continue to buy storage units.  Hopefully, I will see and enjoy the fruits of my labor.

Wish me luck.

Thanks for all the encouragement guys.  I just wish the butterfly feeling in the stomach would go away.   I know it's normal and will leave but it is making me feel sick.

I'm having some new business cards made up and am really excited to make this huge leap. I'm running a route tomorrow and am so excited to be doing it on Tuesday instead of Saturday.

As some of you may know, I am an associate member of the FCVG and have been extremely busy for the last 7 months. Having the free time now will let me merge those 2 area's of my business together. Especially with the SGK charity machines.

Nice!

its exciting and scary all at the same time.

good luck!

I had been laid off for a while and working as a independent contractor driving when I bought my large bulk route.

i remember handing over that check for 20 grand and taking the plunge

i was sick to my stomach!

I have been there and can't wait to get back there. The only reason I work for someone else right now is because of benefits. Once you have the extra time to put into the route, especially the Komen end of it, you'll never regret it!

Hillbilly

I quit my job in April of 2014. I only had 20 locations at the time. Now I have 40 locations. I am trying to reach 100 locations by Christmas. Fortunately my wife works and we have little debt. I had 6 months of cash to hold us over until I get my route built to a size that I can at least pay the mortgate. Thank God for Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University.

I never got butter flies because I am at the mental stage of my life where I am understand that I am going to die regardless of whether I am scared or not. I would rather die striving for my potential rather than rot in indentured servitude. Life is way too short for that.

Hillbilly

You are probably the most talented bulk vendor on the forum. You are the greatest at refurbishing bulk machines. I remember several months back when you redesigned a coin mech.  I would certainly be grateful if I had your abilities. You leaving your job is the best thing that could have ever happened to you. Now you will either have to sink or swim. And from all the years I have observed you on this forum, you are a world class swimmer.  Now you will finally reach the stars because you are in berserker mode. Go pursue God’s calling on your life and leave your job to the dead end slaves.

To your success

Anton

Hillbilly

I quit my job in April of 2014. I only had 20 locations at the time. Now I have 40 locations. I am trying to reach 100 locations by Christmas. Fortunately my wife works and we have little debt. I had 6 months of cash to hold us over until I get my route built to a size that I can at least pay the mortgate. Thank God for Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University.

I never got butter flies because I am at the mental stage of my life where I am understand that I am going to die regardless of whether I am scared or not. I would rather die striving for my potential rather than rot in indentured servitude. Life is way too short for that.

Hillbilly

You are probably the most talented bulk vendor on the forum. You are the greatest at refurbishing bulk machines. I remember several months back when you redesigned a coin mech.  I would certainly be grateful if I had your abilities. You leaving your job is the best thing that could have ever happened to you. Now you will either have to sink or swim. And from all the years I have observed you on this forum, you are a world class swimmer.  Now you will finally reach the stars because you are in berserker mode. Go pursue God’s calling on your life and leave your job to the dead end slaves.

To your success

Anton

"Thank God for Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University."

We follow Dave Ramsey also.. listen to him every day on route and live by his principals and morals. Great advice!

BTW, Happy Birthday!

Thank You,  I spent it doing something I really enjoy. Locating more machines. Got 1 out of 14 with a couple of good promises that will probably happen with some follow up.

Archived