Cheap bulk candy in Canada?

huynhhh

Cheap AND quality including shipping?  Boy were you born in the wrong century!

In all seriousness, hope you find some good leads - I don't have much knowledge about the Canadian market.  

Cheap AND quality including shipping? Boy were you born in the wrong century!

In all seriousness, hope you find some good leads - I don't have much knowledge about the Canadian market.

US is fine too as long as shipping doesn't butcher the price.. I meant like the generic skittle and M&M stuff

• 2 months later...

I buy candy from the PC wholesale club. They have skittles for a great price. I buy the cases with individual packs, and pay 30cents per 100grams. Also they sell large bags of mike and ike's and hot tamales. You should see if there is one near you.

I buy candy from the PC wholesale club. They have skittles for a great price. I buy the cases with individual packs, and pay 30cents per 100grams. Also they sell large bags of mike and ike's and hot tamales. You should see if there is one near you.

Kind of late! I decided to go with this one that is pretty local, it had almost a flat fee for shipping, 20-25$ for quiet a bit of candy, I get 3.375lbs of skittles for a bit under 11$ and mike n ikes for 11$ In 4.5lbs, 25lbs of pmm for 104$ and 850ct of gumballs for 35$.. The best I can find, I want to order from just one wholesaler; more convienent

There is no cheap candy supplier in Canada. Toronto has 2 decent ones. It's a shame. Also the Toronto ones require you to pickup Mon - Fri before 430pm only which I struggle with. In need of at least 40 lbs of skittles for next service cycle so I'm on the hunt

There is no cheap candy supplier in Canada. Toronto has 2 decent ones. It's a shame. Also the Toronto ones require you to pickup Mon - Fri before 430pm only which I struggle with. In need of at least 40 lbs of skittles for next service cycle so I'm on the hunt

Is the price I buy skittles for cheaper? My supplier has same day delivery, but I live an hour drive away and delivery charges are equivalent to the gas charged so win win, they also ship do you want the price list for them?

Archived