Locks & Keys

huynhhh

Do all generic vending machines use the same size lock? I just ordered 10 locks @ 19mm each and I just realize locks have different sizes.. Do these ones fit ?

And also, where do you guys buy your locks? My plan is to have all my machines have the same key to open the candy compartment, and different keys for the cash box, or vice versa.. What do you think?

So I want to purchase locks that open with the same key.

Oh, and preferably under 5$ per lock if possible :P

Do all generic vending machines use the same size lock? I just ordered 10 locks @ 19mm each and I just realize locks have different sizes.. Do these ones fit ?

And also, where do you guys buy your locks? My plan is to have all my machines have the same key to open the candy compartment, and different keys for the cash box, or vice versa.. What do you think?

So I want to purchase locks that open with the same key.

Oh, and preferably under 5$ per lock if possible :P

Best place for bulk head locks is cam lock. You can sleep at night knowing you have no silent partners. Their standard bulk lock is around 7.00. They have a quarter turn lock don't buy that it's pain in the golpher. Yes standard size for reg bulk. But for beaver

Where did you buy the ones you just bought.

Best place for bulk head locks is cam lock. You can sleep at night knowing you have no silent partners. Their standard bulk lock is around 7.00. They have a quarter turn lock don't buy that it's pain in the golpher. Yes standard size for reg bulk. But for beaver

Where did you buy the ones you just bought.

Bought them off eBay, they were really cheap and the only reason why I got them for 5$ was because of the shipping to get it to Canada, if I was in US I could have easily gotten for under 4$ a lock. Can you link me to a reliable cam lock dealer? Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

on a tripple head i noticed they have different sizes for top and back, can these be replaced with one of the same size? Instead of having two different?

Also can you replace the part where the key goes in with another to change the key instead of whole lock?

And the regular is 7.0, im going to take it that that is mm, but that seams very small, wouldent 12mm or 15 be more like it?

Archived