There Are Only One or Two Good Locators?

Duo

I've seen this statement a few times on here, but no recommendations on who these locators are.

Is there any current information on this because a lot of the threads are from a few years back....and there are a lot of negative reviews.

Also, are there any recommendations for snack honor box locators, or is it better to just DIY? I am thinking "quick growth" which is why I am considering this type of service. But perhaps snack honor boxes need to be done in person?

Thank you for your insights.

I can help you on the honor boxes, but in person yourself is always better. I've helped several out on here. If you need the help, pm me.

If you want to locate them yourself, there is several threads on good scripts on here.

• 3 weeks later...

Locating yourself will save you a lot of money, plus it will be a learning experience for you also. Remember this is a numbers game so try to not get discouraged. Also if you do it yourself you will grow at a slower pace and will be able to enjoy it too. Growing too fast can get overwhelming.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if there truly are only a few good locators but there's only 1 I would recommend (Ive used 4-one still owes me 12 locations, another no-showed, another I ended up relocating about 80%... And the other i would recommend). Rodney with Family Vending will do the job and work hard for you. He's done what feels like just about anything he can to make this work for us.

Archived