mystery mix displays

hulksmashu00

1" Rocket Balloons from flatline $17.00 / 250

That's what I was getting at. Best one inch prices are from your smaller suppliers. Punch balloon, birthstone bracelets, gem pets, whip and hammer all good choices. If your on west coast top notch has good items

What are you paying for each of those? And where are you located state?

I am located in the northeast im out of maine. I wanted the punch balloon from flatline but i need other stuff and im trying to order a skid so shipping does not kill me... if i order from multiple suppliers shipping will be ruff.

Im oordering 18 bags of each because it puts me in the next price bracket. The 1 inch tats are 13.35, the grow animals are around 16 sports dudes around 17 those are rounded numbers because im on my phone and dont feel like pulling the email with the price but they are close.

That's what I was getting at. Best one inch prices are from your smaller suppliers. Punch balloon, birthstone bracelets, gem pets, whip and hammer all good choices. If your on west coast top notch has good items

Grow animals 16.75

Sports dudes 17.25

Tats 13.35

Fun mix 6.50 for 100

Call Rachel at Top Notch 1800 572 2501

Look at Funtime toys, lucky pigs,acrylic rings,star bright gold , mustache mix, shimmer. Things like that. Let her know that you ordering what 18 bags each. And she will put it on a skid so you get the best freight rate. I can't speak for her but I know she can get you better prices per bag. Do not do not do not order tats or grow unless you want to put it on a book shelf and admire it.

Maybe they sell better in other areas but in the south can't give then away. We ended up trashing what was left. For 16.75 there may be better options. 16.75 is more than we have paid for one inch in a long time. Let us know how they do.

Why trash them when you could throw them in a junk mix?

With out the proper display on that item kids won't know what it is. Also grow products have a do not eat disclaimer on the display. If in a mystery mix and swollow it there is a possibility it could expand in their stomach.

With out the proper display on that item kids won't know what it is. Also grow products have a do not eat disclaimer on the display. If in a mystery mix and swollow it there is a possibility it could expand in their stomach.

Wouldn't a choking hazard label take care of it?  

With out the proper display on that item kids won't know what it is.

Pretty much the same could be said for puzzle balls and flipping tops -- most vendors throw those in mystery mixes all the time. In fact, suppliers do too (at least the puzzle balls).

Also grow products have a do not eat disclaimer on the display. If in a mystery mix and swollow it there is a possibility it could expand in their stomach.

Anyone have an idea as to whether or not a choking hazard warning covers the "do not eat" caution?

If not, we should probably all have "do not eat" caution labels on bouncy balls so kids know they aren't gumballs and on sticky products since sticky = candy to some kiddos. Even though these products do not expand they shouldn't be eaten.

Pretty much the same could be said for puzzle balls and flipping tops -- most vendors throw those in mystery mixes all the time. In fact, suppliers do too (at least the puzzle balls).

Anyone have an idea as to whether or not a choking hazard warning covers the "do not eat" caution?

If not, we should probably all have "do not eat" caution labels on bouncy balls so kids know they aren't gumballs and on sticky products since sticky = candy to some kiddos. Even though these products do not expand they shouldn't be eaten.

Yes, choking hazard covers the "do not eat" warning.  I once consulted an attorney on this and was told that it doesn't really matter what the caution/warning sticker SAYS as much as just having something on there shows the vendor taking precautions to do no harm.  

Thanks everybody for this great thread and for all of the advice. I have been following and ttaking into consideration everything you guys have said. I also have been getting advice from the kids at my sons daycare. Ive decided to wait a week on ordering to make some changes to what i get. As soon as i get my new order together i will post it here for another round of advice. You guys are saving me from having to buy small order's of a bunch of toys to see what i want and it makes it easier to get a better price with bulk so again thank you.

One question i do have is how much money do you save on shipping buy ordering enough for it to be shipped frieght? A big part of my struggle with ordering is i want to be as smart about shipping as i can but if it is not a big difference then i will just order from multiple suppliers and get what i need when i need it instead of trying to fill a skid?

... I also have been getting advice from the kids at my sons daycare. 

:lol:  Bulk vending.  Where the advice of grown men with decades of experience is weighted the same as a random toddler. 

out here in vegas I see lots of erasers in the bulk machines.

mostly those food shaped ones and those silly soda cans.

Call Vicki or Rachel at tnt for those. The sticky that they sell is what everyone else sells in 2". At .50 it out sells everything else, and the silly soda is another one that sells great!

If you need a mystery mix display and you buy your product at tnt, they have displays for that and also flat already pre made.

they will chk out off there way for you.

Archived