Logo?

redmms250713

I was curious what everyone's logo looks like. I'm into bulk vending mostly, I have two arcades and prob getting more, and soon maybe full vending. But 99.9% bulk vending, and I want to get a logo embroidered on shirts so I look a little professional. What do you guys use? I'm looking for ideas as well!?

Prob should mention I'm looking for single color preferebly, but I still would like to see any logos and why you choose it.

I wanted someone looking at my business card to know exactly what I do, so I bought just the right gumball machine picture from an online picture site (about $5) and stuck it on my card. It's my TVF avatar.

That's not quite the logo you're looking for but it's something...

Nice Casseri, very clean look for an atm biz.
I've attached mine too as well as some embroidered patches I did, although my business isn't strictly bulk vending either - also went for the "less is more" approach with just text. Good logos should have the same impact printed tiny in B&W as they would blown up in full colour. or embroirdered for that matter (MatthewMMorrow you're lucky you have such easy access to that!)
I had some high quality vinyl stickers printed of just my logo and they've been a hot seller out of my sticker machines actually. I've also been using the a version of the classic "Mr. Yuck" frown face and people seem to dig that too. Definitely wouldn't work if I was vending candy though!

post-8013-0-31921000-1409451096_thumb.jpg

post-8013-0-60710500-1409451164_thumb.jpg

post-8013-0-21753400-1409451276_thumb.jpg

Hey guys! I'm a designer by trade and would love to help anyone update or create a new logo for their business. Please feel free to PM me to keep this thread from going off-topic. Happy to help anyone!

I know it's not bulk vending but here is mine. I took the "less is more" approach and designed something simple and clean.

I like the look.

But, had it not said ATM, I would have sworn you were owner of an agricultural company...given the name and the green hills under a blue sky.   ^_^

I like the look.

But, had it not said ATM, I would have sworn you were owner of an agricultural company...given the name and the green hills under a blue sky. ^_^

That's better than what my wife says it looks like. She says it looks like a green aliens butt pointed at the sky. [emoji89]

Archived