Faster Than Speed

jayhawk22

I have an opportunity to buy a linked pair of Faster Than Speed arcade games.  Does anyone run these?  I'm curious how they earn compared to Exoticas etc.  Also if they have any bad service issues like Need for Speed Undergrounds.  The guy wants $500 each or $900 for the pair.  So far he has refused my offer of $800 for the pair.  Any input would be appreciated.  Thanks!

There not a bad driver and better with a linked pair. They will do a little better than Exoticas. I have only one of these and it does a little over a $170.00 a month. I have it in a movie theater. Don't get caught up over a $100 bucks there well worth $900 for the pair. They will make you money. 

There not a bad driver and better with a linked pair. They will do a little better than Exoticas. I have only one of these and it does a little over a $170.00 a month. I have it in a movie theater. Don't get caught up over a $100 bucks there well worth $900 for the pair. They will make you money. 

Thanks for the feedback.  I appreciate it!

We operate a pair of faster than speeds and the results vary from location to location. Overall I would rate them the same earnings wise as exoticas but they do look more modern for sure. The system they use (atomis wave) is decent, definitely better than undergrounds but undergrounds will earn more. Try them out and if they don't perform well just sell them. Psk is right don't worry about $100.

Archived