rust on tile?

rodney69

I'll do that. It will be my trial spot. When I figure out out, I'll let everyone know.

I have another restaurant that I need to figure out a different rack for to. I didn't realize how bad my uturn was messing up their floor!

Rodney;

Go to home depot or any hardware store and buy Dirtex it comes in a spray can,  it is a multi surface cleaner. It is probably the best thing out there.  Also purchase a small pack of fine steel wool, make

sure that the steel wool is of fine grade.  Spray it on the rust area on the floor let it set for around 30 seconds then use the steel wool on it and it will remove it. Dirtex can also be used on

window, mirrors, tile chrome, and porcelain and on the  front of your coin mechs to remove any dirt on the surface, it is a great cleaner.

I'd have said CLR too, but I don't think it is as good as it used to be before they made it eco friendly. The missing ingredient is phosphoric acid, so if you can get that I'd use it at 10% with CLR and a scrubbing brush. Leave on rust for a few minutes, wash off with water. Rinse and repeat if necessary (will depend on how far the rust has penetrated the surface).

Well, I've had the location for 6 years. So it's had plenty of time to get in there I guess. I also added a sticker machine with a stand that did the same thing! Lesson learned!

I appreciate everyone's input.

Archived