on the ball vending, our banner vending?

rodney69

I talked to him on the Phone, He claimed to be running out of Texas;

Said he had 40,000 Northwestern machines, and over 4000 Locations.

I was impressed.

Didnt do any business with him though although he wanted to buy some of what I have.

Seems to be the going opinion! Lol! Sucks because 69.00 shipped to your door isn't bad for a northwestern. But, I used to think uturn was the best! Lol

The 100 ct. price for BRAND NEW Northwesterns is $64.25 ea. and you can configure them the way you want and get to name a key code.

The 100 ct. price for BRAND NEW Northwesterns is $64.25 ea. and you can configure them the way you want and get to name a key code.

If I could afford to buy 100 I would be set! All my Uturns wouldn't be just cut down to 4's, they would be replaced and I would have all kinds of locations! LOL

Locations aren't the problem, just money for equipment. Good equipment! 

But that's good to know!

the guy bought some equipment from me on ebay not sure why if he is that big. 

Good question! LOL

Scot is the epitome of Big Hat no cattle....we are still trying to get a refund from a large order of machines we made with him in October of 2013. We did get some equipment and it wasn't all terrible but it was not worth the time, effort, and ultimately money. His optimism and eagerness out gains his competency and capabilities by a wide margin. We hoped to have an ally in the industry and that was certainly not the case. Avoid Scot and all his dealings and spend your hard earned money elsewhere. If you want more specifics PM me and I will divulge more.

Seems to be the going opinion! Lol! Sucks because 69.00 shipped to your door isn't bad for a northwestern.

Just to present you with options: 

I know you were looking for NW's.

But, Oak Vistas and A&A PO89's are great machines, too.

And you can get them BRAND NEW shipped to your door for around the same $69 (in some cases even less).

Thank you guys, that's what I needed to know.

Ska, thank you for the info, that's kind of what I figured.

Sherlock, I'm not necessarily looking for just NW, I'm just looking for consistently getting good priced equipment. I've been buying oak to replace my uturns, starting work rack locations.

It just takes more to buy the better equipment than I get from my uturns, lol.

Thanks everyone, that's all I needed to know.

He has been picking up a lot of 9 way blue nw racks in tn around me.. Some have been in back rooms of stores for over a year empty. I had more than one location just bust them up and toss them, they offered to sell to me but I have enough machines sitting in storage.

I thought he may have went out of business or something because a few years back he found me on here and called wanting to buy some used equipment I had.. Funny talk as I returned his call and was telling him what I had and he just abruptly cuts me off and ask my address because he wants to send me a company calendar! Says he sends his company's calendar to thousands of people all over the world!

I was just dumbfounded as to the turn of the conversation and thought I was either getting "punked" or he was drunk or something so I just said call me when you are needing anything.

Did get calendar though! My parakeet loved it!

Archived