on the ball vending, our banner vending?

rodney69

He has been picking up a lot of 9 way blue nw racks in tn around me.. Some have been in back rooms of stores for over a year empty. I had more than one location just bust them up and toss them, they offered to sell to me but I have enough machines sitting in storage.

I thought he may have went out of business or something because a few years back he found me on here and called wanting to buy some used equipment I had.. Funny talk as I returned his call and was telling him what I had and he just abruptly cuts me off and ask my address because he wants to send me a company calendar! Says he sends his company's calendar to thousands of people all over the world!

I was just dumbfounded as to the turn of the conversation and thought I was either getting "punked" or he was drunk or something so I just said call me when you are needing anything.

Did get calendar though! My parakeet loved it!

He was picking up as in he has routes in TN or he was buying used machines ? If he has routes in TN he's bigger than I thought. All I thought he did was buy and sell used.

look at most any commercial rack at the grocery store. some of those machines have been in service for 30-40 years.  what does that tell you about which machine to buy new or used??

we have also seen Oak machines about that old still going and going and etc.  

Click on the picture of who you want to PM and it will take you to their profile, in the upper right hand corner is an envelope icon click that and away you go!

Sorry that is for the tapatalk app, click on their name and scroll to the bottom of their page, should be a send me a message link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rodney,

I purchased 20 NW60 machines with 10 stands from Scot. He charged me $100 each. So now I have ten two head NW 60's at a total cost of $1000

Scot was great to do business with. It did take a long time though. He referbs all of the machines and he told me it was to hot to paint then his top man got bit by a snake. A lot of delays in delivery but I would do business with him again.

Rodney,

I purchased 20 NW60 machines with 10 stands from Scot. He charged me $100 each. So now I have ten two head NW 60's at a total cost of $1000

Scot was great to do business with. It did take a long time though. He referbs all of the machines and he told me it was to hot to paint then his top man got bit by a snake. A lot of delays in delivery but I would do business with him again.

You have a lot more patience than I do I think. After the second problem and delay I probably would have filed a claim. Imo, I'd your selling equipment, it should be ready to go out the door.

It all sounds to up and down to me.

I mean, I get stressed, really stressed if I have a customer waiting for locations and I go a week without getting started or in between spots. That's not a bad price, but sometimes the savings isn't worth the hassle.

I'll stick to members on here. There's a lot more equipment on here. for sale than I thought.

Everyone has been real helpful and I like to keep business where it's more, ummmmm, kind of like family. We're all here to help each other.

Archived