Beaver steal or expensive

huynhhh

You can get the round beavers brand new from beaver for $90 a piece and if you are buying that many I think they give you a price break so it could be even cheaper. The only thing is the don't come with stands. If you are building racks it's cheaper to buy an a&a rack than the beaver stands just depends on what your goals are. $50 is a decent price on used round beavers. I picked up 80 round beavers for $500 3 months ago on craigslist. Sometimes you have to be patient and not jump on the first deal you see.

I know Canadian vendors have a hard time finding used bulk vending machines.

So, the first question you should learn the answer to is this: How much do NEW machines cost.

How much are NEW Beavers, OAKS, Northwesterns, and A&A's?

If you can get NEW equipment for close to what the used are going for, you've answered your own question.

For the record, it'd be nice if you could post the Canadian price for each of these machine new on here.

I know Canadian vendors have a hard time finding used bulk vending machines.

So, the first question you should learn the answer to is this: How much do NEW machines cost.

How much are NEW Beavers, OAKS, Northwesterns, and A&A's?

If you can get NEW equipment for close to what the used are going for, you've answered your own question.

For the record, it'd be nice if you could post the Canadian price for each of these machine new on here.

Honestly, it would be 30+ on everything you guys buy for due to shipping, so i guess it's not the best deal but is not a bad one I will try and talk them down

Well I was going to try to follow-up with some advice now that I know the machines to you in Canada would be approx $30+ more than what U.S. customers pay, but the price is gone from the original post....so, who knows what the deal was? I sure don't remember.

I just bought two rb.16 on a stand for 80 dollars try to stay under 40 bucks when it comes to Beaver

I'm buying 17 heads off him in total,

2 singles

3 doubles

3 triples..

All for 1300$

All with stands and everything.. Should I go ahead with this

Gotta spend money to make money, $4800 aint nuttin.

It is when you're 17.. I just bought 2 singles and 7 doubles for 1250.. Thanks for the input guys.. (The quote I got was for what I got used) I won't complain.. Worse comes to worse I'll resell them

If you stay with it, and take your time, make smart decisions, you will do great. Listen to everyone, but apply it to you and the way you want.

Write your goals down, break it down into smaller segments, when you have it broke down, take the steps as you can, reinvesting the profits, spending wisely, you will have a huge route in a short time.

If you need any help, there are lots here to ask. Pay attention to the price point difference mostly. What sells for .50 here it's probably at 1.00 there.

Work the singles and doubles, add them to a rack when you can.

You can do it.

It is when you're 17.. I just bought 2 singles and 7 doubles for 1250.. Thanks for the input guys.. (The quote I got was for what I got used) I won't complain.. Worse comes to worse I'll resell them

First off, its nice to see a 17 year old having the drive to start and run a busineess- well done.

Your purchase could have been worse, at $73 per unit those should be paid off in around 10 months, everything after that is profit.

At your age If you go slow and steady, learn to locate yourself and stick to it, you will get build an awesome bulk vending business.

First off, its nice to see a 17 year old having the drive to start and run a busineess- well done.

Your purchase could have been worse, at $73 per unit those should be paid off in around 10 months, everything after that is profit.

At your age If you go slow and steady, learn to locate yourself and stick to it, you will get build an awesome bulk vending business.

Thanks, university isn't cheap, and I don't wabt myself working 9-5 the rest of my life, being someone's replaceable b*tch... But who knows maybe this is just a temporary short term thing.. I hope I make everything back in less than 10 months haha.. Seems like a long time..

If each machine made even 10$ a month I would have paid it off in 7ish months correct? Is that too mch to expect?

If you stay with it, and take your time, make smart decisions, you will do great. Listen to everyone, but apply it to you and the way you want.

Write your goals down, break it down into smaller segments, when you have it broke down, take the steps as you can, reinvesting the profits, spending wisely, you will have a huge route in a short time.

If you need any help, there are lots here to ask. Pay attention to the price point difference mostly. What sells for .50 here it's probably at 1.00 there.

Work the singles and doubles, add them to a rack when you can.

You can do it.

Thanks! Means a lot from more experienced guys. I went and found four locations for my machines the kther days, now if they make 20$ a month I'll be extremely happy!

I hope I make everything back in less than 10 months haha.. Seems like a long time..

If each machine made even 10$ a month I would have paid it off in 7ish months correct? Is that too mch to expect?

Thanks! Means a lot from more experienced guys. I went and found four locations for my machines the kther days, now if they make 20$ a month I'll be extremely happy!

Industry avg. per NBVA is $7.50 per head per month before your cogs.

In addition you have the costs of fuel, repairs, stolen machines, stale / wasted / stolen product etc. Your doing good if you keep those costs at 15% and thats not using a locator.

Even if your machines make $10 per month, and you run a low cost item like 1" gb at 10% cogs, your net per machine after all expenses is $7.50. So thats about $127 net per month, multiplied ten months is $1270.

Archived