Corbins Locating Adventures!

corbin

thanks for the advice Jerry, lol

Anywho, Ive been chillaxing on the locating for abit, and mostly reading various business books, and others; while focusing on some other areas of life.

Anyway, Walking home from the Club the other day at 3AM I passed by one of the clubs in my area where I talked with the door guy about my machines like a month, and a half ago about placing the machine in the club.

After forgetting about it, and just passing by the club 1000s of times( they are my neighbors), and saying HEY! to the door girls, and bouncer almost everyday; that day after a short chat with the girl, and doorman(who is an acquaintance from when I worked at a local gym, where I met him) He asked me if I still worked at the gym, and I told him Im running my businesses fulltime now.

He then tells me "come show me the machine tommarow at 11pm, so the next day I go and talk to him for a min, and he says hes too busy at the time.

He told me to come the next day after 11pm again.

So Instead of getting discouraged or impatient, I said okay, and calmly waited till the next day, to go chat with him.

After all that fun stuff He introduces me to the owner of the club, and I have a nice chat with him; and He says he wants to sell chips, condoms, candy cigarettes, and all that fun bar stuff; I said "OKAY, Ill have to special order some things, But ill definitely get you taken care of; BUT in the meantime I want to bring in My Tripple Head Northwestern machine for the time being, after some hesitation; and some convincing him on my part I bring in the Freshly painted machine filled with ALmonds, GUMballs, And JellyBeans(from publix for 1.50/lb ;) ) He gives the okay to place the machine by the entrance, I tell him I have more of those Machines I can place anywhere, and he gives the Okay for a second machine on the 2nd story of the 2 story club.)

So guys the morale of the story is To be Persistent, To believe in your services, and ability.

because ANYONE you meet, and ANY situation can lead to more clients.

And Now im getting into full Line Vending, and Other types of vending WAY EARLIER than I thought.

AND IM FINE WITH THAT!

So now I have Two beautiful Northwestern Trippleplays in a Club where everyone smokes weed, and gets the munchies!

HAHA, Hurray for Raggae/Hiphop Clubs.

And Now im expanding rapidly.

I Love Love Love Bulk Vending!

Cheers, and stay tuned for more bulk vending, and Soon to be Full-Line Vending Adventures!

Its cool hearing about a fellow canadian and your business. I have been following this thread because you vend some products, that arent the normal bulk fare. Have you been having good luck with 1" product at $1 ? I sold most of my route a few years back, and im tryin to get back into it. Im ordering some beaver machines soon for 1" caps, and have been debating on 1$ mechs. BTW your No Fun machines look pretty cool.

You wot m8?

Im not Canadian, Im a Floridian!

God Bless America!

Murica!

I vend Gumballs, Almonds, and Jelly Beans so far.

Sir you are either Drunk, or in a wrong Thred!

Either way, welcome, and enjoy ;)

Jmac- I thought so mate, either way ENjoy your Stay in Corbin Land; Where Prosperity, Ambition, and Gumballs come together to make Success Babies.

I <3 Bulk Vending!

You wot m8?

Im not Canadian, Im a Floridian!

God Bless America!

Murica!

I vend Gumballs, Almonds, and Jelly Beans so far.

Sir you are either Drunk, or in a wrong Thred!

Either way, welcome, and enjoy ;)

Jmac- I thought so mate, either way ENjoy your Stay in Corbin Land; Where Prosperity, Ambition, and Gumballs come together to make Success Babies.

I <3 Bulk Vending!

Is there a reason why you don't vend pmm, skittles and m&is?

Yea,

Peanut Ms are like 11$s at sams for where I am,

Mikes They I still have yet to find a supply,

Skittles are well priced, but I work with what I got right now.

So, soon ill expand my line; Keep in Mind im doing everything without a car right now.

haha

I see a Cadillac escalade, and 69 Corvette Stingray in my Future though ;)

that's pretty good,

When I was first starting I went to sams and Bought 4 Bags of Peanut Ms,

and 5 bags of Skittles before I had my machines, and gumball.

Then I proceded to Eat EVERY BAG of candy I had over a period of time, and didn't sell any!]

Damn Peanut Ms are Addicting!

Good Thing I don't get fat, it all turned into Muscles

=P

I LOVE Peanut Ms!......... and Bulk Vending

=P

Corbin look around for a little cheaper for peanut m&ms..I paid 8.88 each for a bag. I usually have to buy at least 8 a month..so look around and find cheaper than 11 bucks..

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk 2

Might want to try reeses pieces too..good seller..unfortuanetly though you won't get any cheaper than 9.64 a bag.

Yea,

Peanut Ms are like 11$s at sams for where I am,

Mikes They I still have yet to find a supply,

Skittles are well priced, but I work with what I got right now.

So, soon ill expand my line; Keep in Mind im doing everything without a car right now.

haha

I see a Cadillac escalade, and 69 Corvette Stingray in my Future though ;)

How are you getting all this equipment without a vehicle?

Go Corbin!!Go Corbin!!! Sell those condoms,asprins,maxi pads!! And whatever gets em through the night!! Go where the money is!!!

Sometimes vending adventures takes you beyond candy and toys!! Ask the japanese...they sell videos and t-shirts out of vending machines!!

Jerry!

thanks for the Advices, I seen in another thrend BJs is having a sale for like 6.99 per 52oz bag or something like that till the 12th I think It was.

And regarding the  japanesse. I KNOW RIGHT!

I googled a lot about the **** vending ways, and they have all kinds of crazy machines selling NACHOS, FRIED CHICKEN, All kinds of wacky awesome innovations.

that's one thing I love about the concept of automated selling, You can sell pretty much anything without having to be there which leads to TIME FREEDOM, and FINANCIAL FREEDOM

Which is basically what we all want, the freedom to do what we want, when we want, with whomever we want.

Beautiful concepts.

HILLBILLY,

Im the type of person that will overcome ANY obstacle that trys to come at me bro;

Once you develop the mindset that Obstacles are merely Challenges to overcome, It becomes an exciting game of Creativity, and Solution Focused Power.

Which in turn makes your Mind, and Brain go into that mindset of NEVER BACKING DOWN, and it flows into all other areas of life.

anyways enough of my "Preaching" for now.

The first two deals I made I have a good friend with a van who drives with me to get what I need.

But If I can get stuff delivered free of charge I negotiate that into my deals,

That is how I got my 9 Shootin Hoops for 50$ a pop DELIVERED TO MY HOUSE.

Now that felt good.

Anywho, if there is a will, there Is a way guys.

Cheers for now,

P.S.......... I adore Bulk Vending, and Vending in general ;)

Oh man do I have a interesting first service cycle story for you guys!!

So I just did my first service cycle today, and I went to my first location which is a cell phone shop the guy tells me that some drunk hobos got into a fight around my machine and machine fell into his glass display which shattered everywhere!!!!!

So he told me he wanted me to take the machine back, which I did; but that's okay it was my first location but it was very under performing,

The entire time It was there it only made about a dollar fifty.

On the bright side the rest of my clients seem to love me,

As i make sure to use first names, and build rapport, which is something I do with everybody even the librarians at the library

But in business I feel its a specially important.

Anywho I go to service my location at that the clothing shop and the girl is there who loves my gumballs, we have a nice little chat;

I collect about 7$a from this location( keep in mind after a week I checked it and it has $6.50) so for the month it is about 12 total.

Which honestly I'm happy to hear considering it's a clothing shop and is really small.

So i as ii leave the clothing store i ask the 2 girls in there if they love gumballs, they say yes; and i give them a quarter each to pay it forward; which also happens to build more rapport.

And tell them "get yourself some gumballs!"

They smile, and say thanks and i leave.

The second fun location worth mentioning is a small little bar,

I walk into service and I meet the bartender who happens to be a guy I have not met yet,

I tell him "hello! Im here to service the machine"

I introduce myself and ask him his name; hes seems like a very nice guy, older fellow about 45-55

He then says "I love the gumballs, i just had one yesterday"

As a service the machine and collect about 4$ from it

One of the six patrons at the bar says "free candy?"

I look over to him and laugh

But after I was done servicing I asked the bartender for a cup

not saying what I was doing I put the cup into my bag of gum balls and scooped up seven gumballs for everybody who was there to have.

Then isays confidently say

"I want everyone here to have some gum balls!"

With smiles on their faces they all say thank you,

I honestly don't care that it was very little money from theit service, I enjoyed seeing the smiles on everyone's faces after i did that, that makes it worth it to me.

Sure making money is fun, but bringing joy to people, and seeing their faces light up when you walk in is truely priceless.

And then I collect from the rest of my spots but the stories are not that exciting to mention.

So in total for this service cycle even though I took one machine home I made about 21dollars.

Which honestly is pretty awesome in my opinion, as this is only the start of y vending business; and omly one stream of income in my soon to be growing business holdings.

So with this $21 I'm going to save every penny and invest it,

And remember gang I still got about 40 more machines to place, and a full line vendor to install.

:) I love Bulk Vending, AND making people smile :)

I also forgot to mention that the service amount of machines I did was 6 machines, all single head gum

And also don't make fun of my grammar I'm using the microphone feature on my phone!!!

Sorry for typos!

Archived