Tomy Gacha

huynhhh

I have one on location i bought from havending and it's made its money back several times over again with only a couple mech jams (mainly kids forcing it with only one quarter in). I would buy more for the right price. And with beaver making a replacement mech now makes them even more attractive.

Those are a money pitfall from what I've read on here! Hard to find parts and so on.

Money pit fall how? You can pick them up in great shape for 40 to 50 bucks at the auction. In most cares you have your money back in a month. They will normally out sell a rack.

Money pit fall how? You can pick them up in great shape for 40 to 50 bucks at the auction. In most cares you have your money back in a month. They will normally out sell a rack.

In the arcade I work at there are a few of them and I saw the total amount and it was 850$ giving 20% commission to my boss (this was for two weeks) how do you suggest I get into toys? Regular gumball wheels dispense 1inch capsules, correct?

Like I said, "I heard".

My understanding was they are hard to get parts for. All over these boards that's all I've heard.

That's what I was referring to.

Like I said, "I heard".

My understanding was they are hard to get parts for. All over these boards that's all I've heard.

Like I said, "I heard".

Like I said, "I heard".

No it's not bad.

Like I said, "I heard".

Like I said, "I heard".

If you buy a complete unit you really should not need much in the way of parts. I have had 100 on location and can't remember last part I ordered if any.

Archived