marvel bulk vending

zapjones

Does anyone have a current bulk vending license for marvel properties?  I know A&A had it awhile back but cant seem to find any current product.  I just purchased 5 sticker machines with 4 slots each and am looking for hot sellers.  I figure Despicable Me and Frozen are no brainers.  What else will do well?

I NEVER fill a column. You will need about one box for each column or four boxes total. You only need a couple of bundles (they will come 30 in a bundle 10 bundles in a box). I would maybe get two boxes of frozen and despicable. Its tough with only 5 machines because flat stuff goes stale so fast ( gets old to the customer) If I had those machines my order would be Ink Attack, pink and black, frozen and despicable from Flatline and NFL helmet stickers from A&A ( one box) The frozen will sell out first and you can put the NFL behind it.

have been told that Grumpy Cat is going to do very well. So maybe a box of them for follow up in  month or two.

Zapjones,

We dropped the Marvel/Disney licenses over a year ago in favor of the Warne Brothers / DC line. The DC Heroes Logos tattoos and the DC Heroes stickers are selling better now, mostly due to the television shows and the anticipation of the Batman Superman Movie. Family Guy and The Simpsons are beginning to get more notice also due to increased viewing and the big episode where the Griffins go to Springfield. The TMN Turtles are still in theaters, and let's not forget the SpongeBob movie coming out in 2015. 

On top of all that, if you're in a football loving state, you can't beat all 4 of our licensed NFL stickers.

Archived