BEAVER KEY

antoniocinisi

The pro section no longer exists. I removed it because no one used it in 2 months.

Pro/private sections, Groups, Shoutbox, Mix Gallery, and account comment walls were all a waste of time in my experience. No one used any of them in any real capacity at the other place. On a similar note, the downloads were used, but cost far more money in the long run than it was worth. Eh, hindsight is 20/20.

Pro/private sections, Groups, Shoutbox, Mix Gallery, and account comment walls were all a waste of time in my experience. No one used any of them in any real capacity at the other place. On a similar note, the downloads were used, but cost far more money in the long run than it was worth. Eh, hindsight is 20/20.

Agree, agree, agree, agree, agree, agree, agree, and, oh yea, agree.

Also, orsd, the threads/posts that were in the pro section have been preserved. They are just archived in a private area of the site.

And now i feel right at home lol yes hillbilly I miss this to. Kelly what mistakes did I make ? I left you a couple. I've been gone so long that they let bb's back on here. Gbp..is he still in Tvf jail?

I don't think he's been paroled.

• 1 year later...

I have lost all but one of my keys for my shooting hoops.does anyone have one or more beaver key ,code "s 66" for sale or trade?

If you still need one, they are currently listed on eBay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beaver-Lock-and-Key-Gumball-Candy-Vending-Machine-/201529616037?hash=item2eec19e6a5:g:-8AAAOSwPc9WzlH-

thanks!I found what key it was and had it cut locally. 

Where did you get it cut? I have 2 keys for my machines and want a third as insurance and can't seem to find a place that has the right blanks. 

An ilco 1568 key code will work for the shooting hoops.I got it from a locksmith. you can also buy the blank and get it cut at your loca hardware store.

Does the shooting hoops use the same key blank as other Beaver machines?

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who are not aware, we have updated our lock and key policy over the past year. We do realize that many machines change hands and end up in different areas than where they began, and have therefore made some changes.

If you are looking for a specific key number, and have a key with that number in your possession already, you can send us a picture of the key on a piece of paper that shows the date as proof. With this information, we can release the number to you. 

We sell flat keys at a MOQ of 10 pieces, and tubular keys at a MOQ of 50 pieces. We also have a $50 minimum order. 

To place an order for locks and/or keys, please contact our sales representative Nancy. Her email is nancy@beavervending.com, and her phone number is 1-800-265-6772 ex 102 or 905-836-4700 ex 102 for those outside of the US. 

Thanks!

Archived