Churches?

huynhhh

Churches run off of revenue, just like any other business. If the product inside the machines is not distasteful, then it shouldn't be a problem. It probably would look good in the foyer or entrance of a church, but a children's bible study area, a dining, etc. would work well. Maybe a double stand with mints or Chiclet gum on one side and small animals for kids on another would be good choices.

Only had one church location and it did VERY WELL.

The church also ran a day-care so the customer base was there during the day for childcare and evenings/weekends for church services.

Was there for about 2 yrs until a new office lady came in and put an end to my machine being there.

She didn't care about the history of decent revenue and good service.

All she cared about was throwing her weight around and showing her new underlings that she was in control.

While I was there, I gave them my standard commission just like I would at any other business.

Churches run off of revenue, just like any other business. If the product inside the machines is not distasteful, then it shouldn't be a problem. It probably would look good in the foyer or entrance of a church, but a children's bible study area, a dining, etc. would work well. Maybe a double stand with mints or Chiclet gum on one side and small animals for kids on another would be good choices.

So you wouldn't recommend skittles and m&ms?

I had to stay away from gum because the church requested I do so.

Runts were my best seller there.

Also did well with Boston Baked Beans.

Skittles did ok.

As for toys: 27mm bounce balls and ninjas were far and away the best toy sellers for me in that church. A&A's self-vend fun-time mix was a good seller there too.

Nice. How much are Boston BB in stores now ?

$6.38 per bag at my local Sams.

They are something I always stock.

The BBB do well in places with older customers....bars and bowling alleys, for example.

Nice. How much are Boston BB in stores now ? We sell them, but only out of the California warehouse.

What's price on 30lbs runts out of either warehouse?

Archived