US to Canadian mechs?

huynhhh

I just bought 16 beaver heads and 3 single stands for 450$.. Not a bad deal, not the best.. But upon coming home I realize that these are US mechs... I know because the guy told me he had these in the states and he came over here, and I didn't think about the mech currency.. So now I'm sitting in my garage with these heads... Is there any way to convert the currency..? The guy told me these are .50cent mechs but I have no evidence of this (only one opening) I feel cheated .. Rookie mistake

UPDATE: the coin mechs actually work!! Turns out they are not lypc either.. (Called lypc) and these coin mechs are .50 cent coin mechs, you have to put two quarters into one slot (I thought it was one quarter halfway, and another one after a halfway turn) SO these machines do take Canadian quarters... And the quality of these machines is still unknown due to the fact that I haven't used them.. Anyway thank you all for your help, and I now have 18 .50 cent coin mechs for capsules. I can't wait !

The bottom line is whether bad or good, you can either sell them and try and get your money back, or use them till they fall a part and save money to replace them as you can. If you do it before they break, you can get your money back out.

The bottom line is whether bad or good, you can either sell them and try and get your money back, or use them till they fall a part and save money to replace them as you can. If you do it before they break, you can get your money back out.

Yes! That is exactly it, out of the 16 heads I bought 10 are in mint condition, and the other 6 are near mint!

I would get my money back if I was you.

Anything beaver has beaver cast into it. Parts, stands machines etc.

I agree, but usually people that know they are misleading someone to sell to, won't take their stuff back. I buy everything with my card so that it's protected just for this reason. 

Archived