Glasco combo GSC-8

AZquickvend

It will hold about 20-24 cans in the top loading/ bottom vending selections, and 14-16 cans in the lower loading, upper vending selections.  The pricing of the machine is as follows:

1. Pull out the door interlock switch.
  2. Press # until the display shows PRICE.
  3. Press * and the display will show A0 PR.xx where xx is the price for the A0 selection.
  4. Now either press # to scroll through selections until you get to the one you want to change, or
  5. Press the selection letter/number of the item you want to price, and it will be displayed.
  6. Enter a new price using the number keys on the selection keypad.
  7. Change to another selection to price it, or press H to exit the pricing mode.

Is it possible that this is like a national 474? Some of their boards used national boards.

It could be a similar machine to the 474 but the pricing is different - the 474 has a separate interior pad to control pricing and other things.

Is it possible that this is like a national 474? Some of their boards used national boards.

I only ask because I was told by VE that some of those glascos use national boards (I was checking into getting a UCB).  That would mean that they use national programming.  I am just curious though.

This machine is just like a National 474 and uses the same parts for the most part.  The difference between Glasco and National is in the keypads which are not interchangeable.  There is a programming difference in the Glasco board that only works with that specific selection keypad.  The National also has the service keypad inside the machine that the Glasco doesn't have.

I think that if the VE UCB actually works in the Glasco "just like a National, per VE" that it's because they either have both programs in the UCB or they send one compatible with a Glasco when needed.

Pull out the door interlock switch.

I was having problems with this part.

Do you need a new switch for this machine?  I believe I have on in stock.

Archived