Billnuts

Well, back on thread track

I ordered

6 A&A pm elite $.50 cent yellow and blue

4 Pm premier $.75 $1.00

chrome 24 signature

with wheels

I did not go flat on top.

its dead in Michigan I have tons of sticker tattoo machines they don't do any money at all..

Sounds good AA yellow and blue both are very sharp. I need to place an order this week. Are you going blue yellow alternate across ?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RikaKazak,

Call Ben ( #375 ) or me  ( #379 )when you have a chance. Admittedly, mechs have been a challenge for us at times, but we have a full time engineer here to work on resolutions and fixes. And I'll definitely work with you. I don't want you to have a bad experience with us.

Thanks for the offer cmiller, I appreciate it.

Jason has been willing to help (he just needs me to email him pictures).  But I know what it is, it's the hook in the back that has the big spring attached to it.  There's a half circle cut out....unfortunately the half circle cut out, and the "peg" that it rests in, don't line up perfectly.  

All that needs to happen is the peg needs to be grinded down a little, or the hook's hole needs to be grinded bigger a little.  They're not "that far off" but it's far off enough that 2 of the 3 times that I've serviced the machine the mech was jammed when I arrived.  (I pulled it after jam 2...I was hopping that a little wear and tear would smooth out the edges and let it sit properly)

I'd take a pic, but I mailed the mech to a friend that's going to grind it for me.

(I know I've been pretty hard on AA in this thread...rightly so...but there were positives I experienced...their toys are AWESOME...really happy with the nba finger wraps, the zombie toys, and the nfl heads have been absolute rock stars for me...in the future I'll still order toys through them, just not vending machines)

I'm a small timer, but AA has been a nightmare for me.  I've only ordered through them once, so it's a really small sample size, but in 1 order (of 4 bulk heads, already had the rack) 2 of the heads didn't come with all the screws.  So they had to resend those (which caused minor damage in shipping since the bulk head's insides "wobbled" around so much)

1 of the mechs doesn't work (just shoty parts, two of the parts hit, I'm trying to grind them down so it'll stop jamming, they won't accept an exchange since they "test them rigorously" at the factory)...it's an obvious made in china, inferior parts machine.

I know what I'm about to say probably no one else will agree with me...but I like my vendstars over AA.  (I know, my experience was that nightmarish)

With that said though, I LOVE beavers.  I have a bunch of used, neglected, beat up beavers, and all of them perform like rock stars.  I LOVE BEAVERS!

And as far as toys go, I have 2" .75 NFL heads that sell great right now.  Got them through AA.  Their toys have been great. 

I love beavers also, just not the vending machines:)

• 4 weeks later...

got the racks and machines assembled and on location 

but there is one thing i have to golpher about 

SIG24 SIGNATURE SERIES 24" CHROME                    2.000 2.000 .000 EA                     $152.500 EA   $305.00

$305.00 for 2 24 inch stands?

even though they are signature series that seems outrageous for imported metal....

will not be ordering again from A&A anytime soon..   

Ouch! $305 is outrageous.

This is one reason why I recommended staying away from chrome.

While $305 is crazy high, chrome stands from other mfr's (Beaver, for example) would have been even more expensive.

Stick with black stands in the future.

No,  I didn't get a quote before I purchased

I trusted my A&A rep to give me the best prices due to the high dollar Amount of every one of my orders.

I have checked other prices other peoples stands,  I have a beaver price book at my desk.

But your not beaver, nor northwestern...  or OAK.   your the #4 economy choice in vending.

I use beaver, northwestern and A&A racks. on my routes. 

And the sales rep should have said these ones were that expensive. or i should have asked ether way you look at it. 

AND.. For that price for a imported stand ... they did not even come with wheels...

bill

Since I wasn't involved in the transaction or privy to the conversation, I can not make a comment either way. But seriously, when I buy something, I would want to know the price first, before giving the okay. And to be fair, as a rep, I probably would inform you of the price before shipping. So lesson learned in both cases I guess. I 'll pass on this information to your account manager.

Speaking of checking prices it would be helpful if you could email us equipment price lists when requested.

I called wantiing to compare some different options and a women I talked with said aa didnt have equipment price lists and she would have to quote me item by item...seriously? I called Eagle, list problem solved.

Speaking of checking prices it would be helpful if you could email us equipment price lists when requested.

I called and some girl said aa didnt have equipment price lists and she would have to quote me item by item...seriously? I called Eagle list problem solved.

Not to answer for Chris, but prices on toys change more rapidly than machines. Petroleum is in almost all of it. So, when gas goes through the roof all suppliers have to raise prices to compensate.

Not many toy suppliers list there prices.

Also, if you just look at the price, you don't have a chance to hear from the sales the deals or what you could get it for.

eagle isn't even close on the sales volume as AA.

Now that being said, as well like a list and none of the sales team there has ever complained about making a list for me.

just sit back and smile knowing how hard they're working making your list! Lol!

There are disadvantages to bigger companies, or that seem disadvantages.

I was looking at machines and racks. Really just trying to get idea of prices on 1 and 2" machines, different rack configuration prices, 2-3 column flat etc. I ended up calling eagle for 1" and racks and blue bar on flat. Im getting ready to locate and want to be able to have racks I can switch around as I go to accommodate locations I get.

I use a lot of A&A racks. The best part about using them is that if I have a couple of 33" racks but need a 45" I can call A&A and just get the needed shelves and cross braces and use my end pieces and not have to buy a whole rack. I use A&A for a lot of parts. They are the single best source for common machine parts. I am critical of the PN 95 and its parts but I give A&A credit where it is due because they do a very good job on a lot of things.

I was looking at machines and racks. Really just trying to get idea of prices on 1 and 2" machines, different rack configuration prices, 2-3 column flat etc. I ended up calling eagle for 1" and racks and blue bar on flat. Im getting ready to locate and want to be able to have racks I can switch around as I go to accommodate locations I get.

shoot me an email real quick rangerbauer69@gamil.com

I use a lot of A&A racks. The best part about using them is that if I have a couple of 33" racks but need a 45" I can call A&A and just get the needed shelves and cross braces and use my end pieces and not have to buy a whole rack. I use A&A for a lot of parts. They are the single best source for common machine parts. I am critical of the PN 95 and its parts but I give A&A credit where it is due because they do a very good job on a lot of things.

I can't wait to have the equipment to where I have to worry about that!

I think I know why the young lady said that. Our inventory list had everything on it. We even have some parts from the Komet machines, the old Baby Zipper and others. If we send that to you, it would be confusing to decipher. Eventually, customers just call us back to clarify what they really are interested in. So to cut to the chase, she offered to give you the pricing of the exact items you wanted.

The parts pdf is good but no prices.

Oak has some of their parts prices listed which is great but then they white boxed out other prices instead of updating them. Lazy.

I understand not having machine prices online for your competitors to see but I dont see why you dont have a parts and equipment price list that can be emailed to customers upon request .

Archived