Reliability of wheels and mechs?

huynhhh

How reliable are plastic candy wheels compared to metal ones?

My rhino heads have plastic ones and my beavers have metal ones, I'm thinking about putting one of my rhino plastic gumball wheels into a beaver head.. Does the material have anything to do with the quality ? And also, how reliable are plastic wheels? Does the brand really matter? (If their all plastic)

And how often do metal coin mechs jam? (I have an import beaver .50cent coin mech) that I'm planning to place into one of my locations that gross around 80-100$ a month, but is a ways away and I can only go service at certain times of the week

Thanks

How reliable are plastic candy wheels compared to metal ones?

My rhino heads have plastic ones and my beavers have metal ones, I'm thinking about putting one of my rhino plastic gumball wheels into a beaver head.. Does the material have anything to do with the quality ? And also, how reliable are plastic wheels? Does the brand really matter? (If their all plastic)

And how often do metal coin mechs jam? (I have an import beaver .50cent coin mech) that I'm planning to place into one of my locations that gross around 80-100$ a month, but is a ways away and I can only go service at certain times of the week

Thanks

- Most plastic candy wheels are fine and hold up well. I have them in oaks, eagle, a&a, northwesterns etc.

- Ive never owned rhino so i dont know if it matches up. Only way to know is try it out and do some test vends.

- Metal coin mechs generally hold up good. Beavers are great and you should have no problems but no machine is immune if someone is intent on messing it up.

Archived