Pulling machines and stale candy?

huynhhh

So I went to check on one of my locations and I found a total of 2$ after two weeks (.50cent from me for test vending before leaving) I'm thinking of pulling the machine in a month if it doesn't pick up (it's by my highschool but is also beside a 711) so I've had the candy for about a month and a half.. And when I plan to pull to machine it will be 2.5monyhs.. Is the candy still good to use?

I have about 30$ worth of pmm and mike and Ike's in the two heads.. Would be a shame if I had to throw it out.

the machine is in a Chinese bakery FYI

Yes, start with that. If it does well then add another head. Gumballs last longer sure, but the key is the profit margin!

I don't think this location will be a good one.. But right now I don't have enough locations for the candy I have sitting at home .. Very concerned and stressed that the candy is going to go stale

no thanks

I have two of my own

that's how I got the idea.

if it's good, they want some,

if it's not, they just back away from it.

Christmas stuff is starting to come in,

set 2 boxes on the counter,

sugar free petit fours and rumballs.

opened both. they smelled the petit fours and backed away slowly,

I gave those to a friend.

when they smelled the rumballs I had to catch them before they dived into the box.

Don't stress about staleness brotha, Use that emotional energy to Find High Volume Locations to SELL the Candy!

Think Solutions

Use your R&I Resourcefulness, and initiative.

Yeah I know.. It's very difficult.. I've went to many locations some said yes but told me straight up they don't have mch traffic.. Should I bother with those locations..? I feel like wen I say it's for charity they are more interested ..

Don't stress about staleness brotha, Use that emotional energy to Find High Volume Locations to SELL the Candy!

Think Solutions

Use your R&I Resourcefulness, and initiative.

I have no problem approaching any location other than restaurants I feel like in restaurants they feel like yoh are wasting their time

It's very important to end your pitch with a positive qualifier.  Something like, "You don't have to commit to anything right now.  How about I put a machine in for one month and we'll see how it goes?"  You still get the same result without making them psychologically commit to an investment of time and space.  And if they're on the fence AT ALL, you can get a handful of yes' that would have otherwise been no's.  I'm rarely kicked out after a month if a place has any room whatsoever.  And if I'm making enough to pay a commission then done deal.  

It's very important to end your pitch with a positive qualifier. Something like, "You don't have to commit to anything right now. How about I put a machine in for one month and we'll see how it goes?" You still get the same result without making them psychologically commit to an investment of time and space. And if they're on the fence AT ALL, you can get a handful of yes' that would have otherwise been no's. I'm rarely kicked out after a month if a place has any room whatsoever. And if I'm making enough to pay a commission then done deal.

Where I live is very Chinese oriented.. I don't think many people in those restaurants can understand fluent English.. Any tips?

Archived