What bulk vendor do you recm'd for small candy

chris in bc

Hi

I am already large into pop and drink machines. I want to place HIGH quality, NON CHINA made metal machines with a TOP of the LINE mech to vend M&M, Skittles, BONES and choc almonds and probably a few more selections down the road. No toys or uneatables.  I saw a nice stand from Northwestern and Beaver.....any tips, suggestions?

I think it's safe to say Uturn is to be avoided?

I want a mech that accepts US and CAD .25 cents

US and CAD $1.00

With m&m's you should get 50cent or $1 mechs IMO. When i had candy machines, peanut m&m's were my best seller, BUT at 25 cents i could only vend 3-4 at a time, to have any profit. This was on charity machines, no commision. Something to think about. Beaver makes awesome machines. I have bought OAK also, and they are nice too. Even with shipping from the US Oak machines are still cheaper than Beaver. If you order OAK be prepared to wait a while for machines.

Oaks & NW are both good USA machines. I personally like the 450's, they look good and hold alot of product.

Vending choc almonds wont work, they will just turn to a mess. M&M peanut at .50 cent or more,  people will feel cheated or not have enough change and it wont sell. If you do bones, get coated ones, uncoated makes a mess.

If this is a high-end location (like a mall) then go with Beaver, but be prepared to open up your wallet!  If not, then go with either A&A, Eagle, Northwestern or Oak.  A&A are Chinese made machines, but very reliable.  I have a bunch of them and have very few issues.  I haven't seen Eagle mentioned in this thread, but they are great machines that last a very long time.  The coin mechs on all of the brands I mentioned are solid, long lasting, non jamming coin mechs.

Hi

I am already large into pop and drink machines. I want to place HIGH quality, NON CHINA made metal machines with a TOP of the LINE mech to vend M&M, Skittles, BONES and choc almonds and probably a few more selections down the road. No toys or uneatables.  I saw a nice stand from Northwestern and Beaver.....any tips, suggestions?

I think it's safe to say Uturn is to be avoided?

I want a mech that accepts US and CAD .25 cents

US and CAD $1.00

Yes, avoid Uturn's. You'll be replacing the chute covers often, replacing coin mechs and when you go to buy parts if you didn't buy new from them you pay way to much! Even if you bought from them the price is to high. I've had Uturns for 12+ years and I am trying to sell them to buy more oaks, eagles, and AA. The oaks and eagles are what I currently have.

I really like my A&A machines, but I'm pretty sure they are made in China. So, if you must have non-Chinese, then Beaver, Oak, Northwestern, and Eagle are probably the companies you need to focus on. And I can't be too sure how many components of those brands are actually non-Chinese. Many American manufacturers outsource parts and manufacturing services and just assemble and distribute in the U.S.; calling it "American made" because part of the manufacturing process took place here.

Thank you very much for all your replys. I think I will go with machines made in my backyard, better yet home town of Newmarket, Ontario....known as the beavers! I remember seeing beavers when I was a kid........they even felt well built back then! Quality is more important than saving money. With all smart investments.....the returns will soon follow!

Thank you to all for your input. I am a US Costco shopper so there is a never ending supply of M&Ms.....but where would I get bulk peanuts from....Avril???

Archived