1 inch toys and supplier

huynhhh

Hi guys, I wanna start selling toys in one of my location that has quiet a few kids going by it.. I know there is a huge thread in the bulk vending thing about those toys but I was wondering if anyone had any updated 1inch sucess

I wanna sell these @ .50 cent a piece

what are the best 1 inch sellers? And who is the best supplier? (Canada preferred, but I don't think USA would make a difference..)

Thanks

One of the Squish land products from Brand vending is what you want.

Not sure if someone just starting one inch should start with a product that is so hit and miss. The product is also costly 22 or so a bag. I would stick with staples rings, sticky and jewelry mix such as silver and gold.

Not sure if someone just starting one inch should start with a product that is so hit and miss. The product is also costly 22 or so a bag. I would stick with staples rings, sticky and jewelry mix such as silver and gold.

Who should I get this from?

Allstar, Actionmatic and Krazytown are the only cap suppliers i know in Canada. Ive used Actionmatic and Allstar. Never ordered from Krazytown before. Actionmatic has better deals usually, but they have limited selection and their customer service isnt the greatest. From the shipping quotes Ive gotten from US suppliers + exchange, its not worth it, unless you are placing huge orders.

Allstar, Actionmatic and Krazytown are the only cap suppliers i know in Canada. Ive used Actionmatic and Allstar. Never ordered from Krazytown before. Actionmatic has better deals usually, but they have limited selection and their customer service isnt the greatest. From the shipping quotes Ive gotten from US suppliers + exchange, its not worth it, unless you are placing huge orders.

I don't see a selection of 1inch capsules in action matic website

I have had good luck with Allstar's squishy animals at 50cents. I am about to try their glow in the dark sticky mix. The sticky mix is cheaper than the squishy animals, so hopefully it sells well.

How is the shipping with all star? I can't seem to find a shipping quote.. My route is too small to order more than one bag to experiment with.. (For locations that are suitable for toys) So I'm probably gonna buy some candy as it is slightly cheaper than my wholesaler..

I just bought 500 2" caps and 250 1" caps from Allstar. I live in Alberta and shipping was $45. I just got a shipping quote from TNT in California, and 500 2" and 500 1" would have cost about $85.

Do you know the Aprox weight of 250 caps by any odd chance?

Based on your quote, each capsule is 6cents to ship, assuming the 2in and 1in are the same weight (obviously not) so 1 bag of 1inch caps would be 15$ish.. Not bad.. Will probably order from them soon.

What province do you live in hyunhhh? If you can find a another operator in your area, from this forum you can split shipping costs. Long shot, but you never know

BC.. The main toy distributor in my area is huge and would not enjoy competition.. He operates in major arcades in my city and took over the Chinese owned buisnesses (China town, Chinese based malls) with cute Winnie the Pooh tomy gachas..

We vend 50cent 1 inch. Economy mix and economy superballs mixed with premium mixes from A&A Global.  Using a generic display and never a special product.  We are here to make some money, not dream of later on making a profit.  

Archived