Rare Shootin hoopz for sell

corbin

Hey gang!

Just letting everyonr know im selling some of my shootin hoops.

details in classifieds.

SoutFlorida.

Sorry Mods if i broke any rules with this post, idk if so, just delete if its It is

Cheers mates!

And the fact that they are rarely listed for sale anywhere.

Ive looked, and 100$you a piece is a great deal

And the fact that they are rarely listed for sale anywhere.

Ive looked, and 100$you a piece is a great deal

I think what he means is, rate opportunity. I've read many people would pay up to 200$ a piece, and he is selling for 100

I think $200 is way too high to pay for the used machines. I paid anywhere from $50 to $125 for all of mine.

Did you get rid of them?

Yes I sold them all last September.

Whats rare is replacement parts.

In the two years I had mine I didn't have to replace any parts. These machines are very durable.

This post is intended to direct attention to the classifieds not to make a deal; but to inform close vendors of what they have access too.

No worries, but dont hijack my thrend.

Once again Mods, if i break any rules simply delete my post, no problems

I think its pretty simple to respect a thrend when someone requests not to highjack their thrend.

Im a nice guy, but im not going to let people come and just disrespect my thrend i made about my hoops, not anyones else hoops, or what they have for sell; but mt hoops.

In business, and life you got to have thick skin, and is someone trys to impede on you, call them out; demnd the respect you deserve.

Now if your going to try to flame me, dont bother posting; Im here to help other vendors, and if i notice or have a great deal ill post it; because in the end we are all men and women of business.

If anyone has a problem, message me personally.

And if someone wants to sell their stuff go make a post in the classified, and inform members here in YOUR thend, private message or, the very active machine deals thrend on 1st page bulk forums page,

Have a great day everyone;

And p.s. I love vending!

Nick get your own thrend man, no Highjacks, show some respect

Do you really think that he's disrespecting you? Seemed more like being funny or a little sarcastic and having a little fun. There is only a few people on here that could even consider that. 

Most people aren't so quick to jump. We're all here to help each other, not compete. Well, some are in the professional arena I guess, but you get the idea.

Archived