Unconventional products

HotOiler3

Just went to beavers website, didn't see prices. I still don't get how these companies don't understand how much business they are losing out on by NOT LISTING PRICES. Allstar is the same way, so is a few of the other vending-related websites I've visited.....

About none, most operators have reps and call them up

Just went to beavers website, didn't see prices.    I still don't get how these companies don't understand how much business they are losing out on by NOT LISTING PRICES.    Allstar is the same way, so is a few of the other vending-related websites I've visited..... 

The companies you are referring to deal in big quantities...and prefer it that way.

The customers they are going to cater to most are regional/national bulk vending companies and re-sellers.

After making sure those big boys and girls of vending are taken care of, then the established smaller vendor who orders regularly will also get some attention.

The type of customer who needs to know what 1, 2, or 5 bags of a product costs just aren't worth their time.

No pricing on their site also means they don't have to handle orders from some mom trying to buy just ONE bag of toys for Little Johnnie's birthday party.

Suppliers would rather that mom buy from one of the resellers they supply their product to (who DO post their prices online, by the way).

The orders the suppliers rely on to survive go out in pallets not boxes.

Shipping has to be arranged via a trucking company.

And product pricing varies from one customer to the next due to volume discounts.

Just went to beavers website, didn't see prices.    I still don't get how these companies don't understand how much business they are losing out on by NOT LISTING PRICES.    Allstar is the same way, so is a few of the other vending-related websites I've visited..... 

Also, in MANY other industries ordering direct from the manufacturer is usually more expensive than ordering from a licensed dealer. 

Where does one vend ping pong balls anyways?  The only ping pong tables I've ever seen were in someones basement.   I guess the sport just never was very popular in Utah?  

Community Recreation Center.

If you email Allstar they will set you up with a login to their site. If you live in the US, you would be better off buying from a US supplier. Cheaper shipping. If you PM A&A or any other supplier on the forums and they will send you a pricelist. Pricelists arent too difficult to get.

Does anyone have experience vending pencils?

One of the people at Eagle told me about a guy who was pretty successful vending pencils.

Just curious if there was anyone out there-

Man, when I was in elementary school there was pencil and pen vending machines, and they were POPULAR!  But, I don't know how hard it would be to place vending machines in schools anymore these days.  But if you can locate one in a school, be it elementary, Jr High or High school, I would jump at the chance!!!

I'm not so sure teachers would.  If I remember right pencils were $0.10 or $0.15 which was half the reason they were so popular, of course this was 20 years ago, but I'd definitely do it if I could get into schools.

Archived