Temporary Locations Like H&R Block

Grazing Hippo Vending

To be honest I don't really see how much an HR block type location could change. Ever since the quick refund options came about in the 90s these places have been popping up everywhere. They cater to folks who are getting a fast large tax check. And in most cases they get back far more than they pay. So they really are the target audience for bulk. Only change i see is more people moving to doing there own online as it's getting more easy to do.

To be honest I don't really see how much an HR block type location could change......Only change i see is more people moving to doing there own online as it's getting more easy to do.

Seems like that change alone is worth opening up the discussion to new input given that bulk machines in these locations would rely HEAVILY on foot-traffic rather than staff for customers.

Never tried it myself.  A double with Runts and Gumballs may do OK if machines are allowed.  But I would think a large corporation like that would have policies against vending.  Once the word gets out that they are an easy hit, vendors and locators will dump machines and saturate.  That usually leads to anti-vending policies with power-hungry regional managers wanting to throw their weight around to remove unwanted vending machines.

But if I had machines in storage and the office manager OK's it, then give it a shot,  But be prepared to get that phone call with an eviction notice.

Archived