Acorn Machines

shvend

I here alot of folks talking about Northwestern, 1-800, A&A, and etc.  but I never hear anyone talk about acorn machines.  I have hundreds of these little machines and they are fantastic.  I have acorn machines out on location that have been there 30 + years.  And still to this day give very little problems.  Just wondering if anyone else uses these great machines.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest betty51

Those are my favorite machines !!!

Now I have some 1-800s and like them alot too . Its so easy to service the machines b/c you unlock only 1 lock instead of 2,3,4locks

• 2 weeks later...

I don't normally knock someone else's machines and I have nearly been killed on here before for saying this. The 800 machine is just a cheap machine, that is overpriced. I was givin one and was able to tear it to pieces in a bout 3 mins. That brook me of the 800 machines really quick. But that is my experience with them SORRY!

• 4 months later...

gumballprince I don't know if you are still active in this forum or not but why are you scooping the quarters out of the oak machine?  They will poor right out.  I service 125 to 200 heads a day and have no problem with timing to take them apart and dump the money out?:huh:  I am confused

• 4 weeks later...

I've got some oaks here, and and since I can't do the rotation thing with them, I'd want to tilt it and have the coins pour out--but cant' do that on a rack. I'll end up putting a small box into the base so i can lift the base, pull the box, dump it, and replace it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got some oaks here, and and since I can't do the rotation thing with them, I'd want to tilt it and have the coins pour out--but cant' do that on a rack. I'll end up putting a small box into the base so i can lift the base, pull the box, dump it, and replace it.

lutsman,

Have you tried the box thing in the oak?  If you have how did it work?  How did you get the box around the rod and the product shute to stand a chance of catching any quarters?  Just curious, I like the idea if it works.