Gumball Wheel

ghorton91

Hey everyone,

Tried searching the forum but not finding the information.

I just bought two double head Pro-Lines. One head on one of the stands has a gumball wheel. Looks exactly like the 12.00 one online does.ca1dced30a3104c089f1dbe3b879b62e.jpg

It looks like a 1" gumball wheel to my inexperienced eyes. I was wondering if it can vend other things. I see a different when for sale online alongside it that is specifically for acorns. Is there a difference or will this one vend some sort of toy capsule as well?

Thanks for help!

Yes, it can vend either 1" capsules or gumballs.  If it has a riser (pacman shaped disc) underneath the wheel itself, then it's set up for gumballs and bouncy balls.  You can easily remove it though in order to vend capsules.  If you wanted to vend candy, I have a candy wheel I can send you to switch it over to vend candies.

I'm fine with this wheel, I appreciate the help a lot.

Is there a simple way to explain why the riser makes a difference? It does have one.

Yes, gumballs and super balls (27 mm) are smaller than a 1.1" capsule so it only allows for one item per vend.  Most of the time without the riser it will only vend one, but every now and then it will vend two.

Alright. So riser equals gumballs and bouncy balls. 27mm super balls or smaller? Gumballs have to be 1" or can they be smaller?

Take riser off... and then I can put capsules. Same as acorns or different type of capsule? Are there some that are perfect spheres that snap together?

Alright. So riser equals gumballs and bouncy balls. 27mm super balls or smaller? Gumballs have to be 1" or can they be smaller?

Take riser off... and then I can put capsules. Same as acorns or different type of capsule? Are there some that are perfect spheres that snap together?

Most bouncy balls and the "1 inch" gumballs will be 27mm.  These are the ones you vend with riser.  The mini gumballs (half inch size) and chickle tabs you need to use a candy wheel for.  There are the acorn style that will vend with that wheel (no riser) and also yes, there are round capsules that work better for that wheel.  Brand Vending sells them, as well as A&A Global has a couple options, but Brand is the specialty supplier for the round capsules.

Archived