whats this?

redmms250713

Oak makes an adapter wheel that will make this a 1" machine.  It uses a regular 1:" wheel, so you can vend 1" capsules or GB.  I see them on Ebay every once in a while.  I use these type of machines at several locations that are hi volume or a long distance that I service every 4 months.

Oak makes an adapter wheel that will make this a 1" machine.  It uses a regular 1:" wheel, so you can vend 1" capsules or GB.  I see them on Ebay every once in a while.  I use these type of machines at several locations that are hi volume or a long distance that I service every 4 months.

I have a couple of the wheels for the 2" oaks. Saving them, not for sale. lol

I need some flat backs for the 25". If you have them, can you pm me?

I've been at an auction all day, let me check in the morning. I have a bunch on cab backs with fresh powder coat on them I know for sure.

I've been at an auction all day, let me check in the morning. I have a bunch on cab backs with fresh powder coat on them I know for sure.

I hear you on the wheels.  I started buying up 1" capsule wheels for the NW 80 2" machine couple of years ago.

How was the auction? Crane and stacker quality/prices?

Bulk machine prices were fairly good. Only 1 crane and 2 candy cranes, went for around $800.00 if I remember right. 8 red wizards went for $60 each and 8 yellow ones for $40 each. There was about 8 boxes of plush that went for $40 a box and about 40 boxes of stickers/tattoo's that went 10 for 1 dollar box.

How was the auction? Crane and stacker quality/prices?

Bulk machine prices were fairly good. Only 1 crane and 2 candy cranes, went for around $800.00 if I remember right. 8 red wizards went for $60 each and 8 yellow ones for $40 each. There was about 8 boxes of plush that went for $40 a box and about 40 boxes of stickers/tattoo's that went 10 for 1 dollar box.

Sounds like a small turn out.

Archived