Scheduled Chat?

caserri

Attention Tapatalk users. This is a poll. Polls do not show up on Tapatalk.

I'm trying to figure out ways to best promote and utilize our chat feature. Something I've thought about for quite some time was organizing some sort of scheduled, topic specific, chat session. Is there anyone here who would find something like this interesting?

I was thinking that we have a good group of active suppliers participating in the Pipeline, plus, we have several members who have a ton of experience in specific areas.

For example...

AZVendor can troubleshoot pretty much any vending machine issue.

Ronsidney has vast knowledge in the manufacturing side of amusements.

musser and smiley have an immeasurable amount bulk vending knowledge.

Rodney69 seems to be the go to guy for locating and locating advice.

And the list goes on.

My question is, does anyone have any interest in either participating in, or hosting a topic specific chat? I'm thinking if we get enough interest, we can schedule a few each month. I would really like to get some use out of the chat feature.

I would like to see something on routes. Running straight line routes vs. circular type routes. I would participate.

I feed all my stops into a route program and tell it if I want speed, or shortest. Then out gives me my route! If you include price of gas, length off time at stops and anything else, out will figure time according to traffic and everything :)

I think the chat idea is a pretty good idea

hard for me to schedule anything as busy as I've been, and to be honest normally in past when I've been on chat i was intoxicated as it was during  my recliner and hooch time.  I normally got laptop on my lap(hence the name laptop)  and its fun talking shop, even more fun when we can get some blue sky promoter in there and give em heck on why his product is crap!

to be honest normally in past when I've been on chat i was intoxicated

That would make it even better!

Seriously though, don't worry about clearing your schedule. As expected, there just isn't enough interest in this.

and someone ends up getting banned.

I guess you haven't been paying attention since the beginning of August?

Archived