suppliers... pricing... and where do you stand?

hanihotdog

He was speaking of the increase of COG's.

Yes I am! LOL

But, if you buy 40 bags, you do get different pricing. For me, I save on shipping by adding as much weight as possible. They will work with you to build a pallet and then find the cheapest rate by calling everyone they can. I had a 250lb pallet delivered for 104.00

It was TNT. They got shipping quotes from many different places, including ups at 190.00 for the same pallet, Vicki also called 6 other shipping companies to get me the best deal. Finally settled on Estes on that particular shipment. It would have cost very little more for another 200lbs because of pallet shipping. Every day it changes, but does other suppliers check all the companies like that? I go with who works for me.

Yes I am! LOL

But, if you buy 40 bags, you do get different pricing. For me, I save on shipping by adding as much weight as possible. They will work with you to build a pallet and then find the cheapest rate by calling everyone they can. I had a 250lb pallet delivered for 104.00

I agree they will look at every option using various weight seniors. For a full pallet we paid 146 last time. Cali to alabama

your selling 2" at $1? What is popular for you?

In general terms, gun stuff and sticky stuff always works well.  Light up stuff like laser rings is also a winner.  I rotate through other stuff with various success.

Yes I am! LOL

Oops read it wrong, sorry. I try not to buy 40 bags of anything, been stuck with too much in the past.

Thats a decent price on shipping though.

I yet to buy the main stuff like that. Bb, sticky, erasers and flat. As soon as I can get a couple more sticker machines out, I'll be able to buy the flat in orders of 20 boxes and not pay shipping.

Bb I may switch to 32mm for most and sell for .50

Archived