Frozen Temp Tattoos

Santacruzvend

Is anybody vending these yet I just got my shipment it for them and just wondering if anybody else had them and where they selling good?

We ran the stickers and sold them out fast. But with all licensed stuff we order sell it out and move on.

Is anybody vending these yet I just got my shipment it for them and just wondering if anybody else had them and where they selling good?

We ran the stickers and sold them out fast. But with all licensed stuff we order sell it out and move on. I don't think the supplier has a disney license. I think they simply buy from sandy lion and resell in a sleeve. So depending on how many you need you may be better off going direct to sandy lion.

Frozen is hot!!!!   This is my first experience with sticker machines.  I purchased 5 used ones for $500.  Each machine has 4 slots. My first two week pull for three placed machines was $153.  I started with Frozen stickers, Princess tattoos, Marvel stickers, and a unlicensed tattoo series for boys.  I immediately went home and ordered a case of frozen tattoos and have since pulled the princess tattoos to use at a later date and have both Frozen stickers and tattoos in each machine along with the marvel stickers and boys tattoos.  Since then I've done 2 more pulls for approx. 2 weeks with slightly lower results about 127 and 142 if memory serves.  I'm in the central florida tourist area and this is a slow time.  I cannot wait to see what they do over Thanksgiving.

Also worth mentioning that Disney is on track to keep Frozen an ongoing franchise.  New cartoon out next year. sequel in the works.  permanent attraction going into EPCOT.

• 2 weeks later...

Allstar wil be getting Frozen Tattoos within the next 2 weeks, along with WALKING DEAD TATTOOS, DISNEY FAIRY TATTOOS #5 and an all new TERROR TATTOOS #4 series (BY FAR the best selling Generic Tattoo on the market). For more info, feel free to contact me!

Thanks,
Sharon 
Allstar Vending

Archived