coin sorting/rolling machines. recommendations?

sams86gn

just checked it out...looks like a very nice machine but I really don't need anything that nice (or expensive). I just have a couple of gumball machines and drink machines haha it would take 3 or 4 years to make enough money to pay that off. Any other suggestions or should I just suck it up and keep hand rolling them?

just checked it out...looks like a very nice machine but I really don't need anything that nice (or expensive). I just have a couple of gumball machines and drink machines haha it would take 3 or 4 years to make enough money to pay that off. Any other suggestions or should I just suck it up and keep hand rolling them?

I bought the CS-10 from count-money.com  I think i bought it on ebay from Mitchell Enterprises who owns count-money.com   He has a video on you tube.  Excellent machine, a real workhorse for $379.  

• 5 weeks later...

magner model 915! I have one. Do not buy a cummins, they will empty your bank account with "sensor" problems. I count 20-30k a month with these, and wrap about the same amount! magner.com

$20K - $30K a month? Sheesh! How many locations do you have? Are they all bulk? I've been looking at buying a better coin sorter and counter as well, but I'm no where near that mark.

Archived