A&A 2" prices higher than rest?

shepherdsflock

I have been shopping around for 2" products for the few 2" machines that I still have and found that A&A seems to be higher than most. Is this always the case, or is it a seasonal thing?

Not at all when you compare apples to apples on items all suppliers sell.

Not at all when you compare apples to apples on items all suppliers sell.

Remember AA has a vast inventory as compared to other companies. Where as smaller suppliers. They really have items in every price range. Make sure your sales person gets you the monthly sales list. Cardinal has some good stuff in two inch. Also TNT has some good newer 2 inch. Best friends, birth stone, flash balls and flingers. Small suppliers Carry more one inch than two. AA also has a lower purchase required then other suppliers to get the discounts. Take flat line if getting one inch you need to buy 80 bags for the .75 per bag discount. At AA it's like 10 bags.

AA does have higher prices..  here are some reasons why...

AA Global are the innovators.  They spend the money and time focusing on differentiating their product from the commoditized capsule business..  By commoditized capsule business I am referring to products like hillbilly teeth, sticky mix, jewelry mix, wow mix.. etc.  

AA differentiates with nicer displays for the commodity products..  creative shipping packages (buy plush get freight discounts).. Tiered pricing that even the small mom and pop can take advantage of..  AA also creates in house brands such as "zoto".   Lets not forget the Licensing business..  NFL, Disney etc.  None of that extra work is free..  that said, they have more overhead than the other guys.. 17% cost of goods sold.   

Unfortunately, none of that extra work that AA puts into their merchandising pays off for us :(   We are better off running the commoditized products at the best price point we can find.  (we have horrible demographics in our area for bulk)  

AA does have higher prices.. here are some reasons why...

AA Global are the innovators. They spend the money and time focusing on differentiating their product from the commoditized capsule business.. By commoditized capsule business I am referring to products like hillbilly teeth, sticky mix, jewelry mix, wow mix.. etc.

AA differentiates with nicer displays for the commodity products.. creative shipping packages (buy plush get freight discounts).. Tiered pricing that even the small mom and pop can take advantage of.. AA also creates in house brands such as "zoto". Lets not forget the Licensing business.. NFL, Disney etc. None of that extra work is free.. that said, they have more overhead than the other guys.. 17% cost of goods sold.

Unfortunately, none of that extra work that AA puts into their merchandising pays off for us :( We are better off running the commoditized products at the best price point we can find. (we have horrible demographics in our area for bulk)

I agree that they put more into their products. Heck their design team alone is larger than the small suppliers whole teams.

AA does have higher prices.. here are some reasons why...

AA Global are the innovators. They spend the money and time focusing on differentiating their product from the commoditized capsule business.. By commoditized capsule business I am referring to products like hillbilly teeth, sticky mix, jewelry mix, wow mix.. etc.

AA differentiates with nicer displays for the commodity products.. creative shipping packages (buy plush get freight discounts).. Tiered pricing that even the small mom and pop can take advantage of.. AA also creates in house brands such as "zoto". Lets not forget the Licensing business.. NFL, Disney etc. None of that extra work is free.. that said, they have more overhead than the other guys.. 17% cost of goods sold.

Unfortunately, none of that extra work that AA puts into their merchandising pays off for us :( We are better off running the commoditized products at the best price point we can find. (we have horrible demographics in our area for bulk)

I agree that they put more into their products. Heck their design team alone is larger than the small suppliers whole teams. But apples to apples I don't see the higher cost. AA uses no fillers. Take flat line their girls jewelry mix may only be 33.00 but it's full of filler quarter rings and jelly braclets. SSM girls mix was full of jelly braclets fillet and they were not even on the display. Cardnal is the filler kings. I agree AA does have good discounts for everyone.

I agree that they put more into their products. Heck their design team alone is larger than the small suppliers whole teams. But apples to apples I don't see the higher cost. AA uses no fillers. Take flat line their girls jewelry mix may only be 33.00 but it's full of filler quarter rings and jelly braclets. SSM girls mix was full of jelly braclets fillet and they were not even on the display. Cardnal is the filler kings. I agree AA does have good discounts for everyone.

HA, can you pm me? I need assistance with a photo of the side by side mech on the PM Supreme please? Especially the top view and a part number? Thank you!!!

HA, can you pm me? I need assistance with a photo of the side by side mech on the PM Supreme please? Especially the top view and a part number? Thank you!!!

I left the shop already to go service for the day. Text me and when I get in tonight I will help you out 205-454-0756

Cardinal has very good items.  Just to name a few items the mystical crystals sold out everywhere, the new finger lights, the animal world, pistol power all have sold out. I have sold the light up balls that they have straight for $1.00 and they sell out.  Their V-1's are very good to, the fools gold and hardwear are 2 of the best ones I have used, plus I have had

the least amount of trouble with their capsules than anybody's. I never hardly find any capsules either in 2 inch or 1.1 inch opening creating jams in the machines.

Many of the licensing items don't sell well, it all depends what area your in and the location you have the machines in, you take a big chance when you buy licensed items.

Archived