Cheapest new rack price?

Rick

What's the cost of the cheapest 5-way rack you have put together with brand new equipment? Three 1" on bottom with either two 2" on top or one 2" with a 2-3 column sticker on top.

I'm guessing Oak panel heads or A&A for the one inch.  What would be a reasonable price for the rack + three 1" heads and some combo of the equipment on top?  

I'm not sure on total price, but Oak as of last week still have the 2" big oak for 86? and had some chrome racks (on and off) that were used in good shape for about half price. The panel heads are 57.50 new, but they don't have the flat.

Then your looking at AA or someone for that. Problem is then shipping comes into play and how many  your buying. AA I think would be about 500 

Could be off by a few dollars. That's per rack though, buy more save more! LOL! But you already know that.

To me 5 way racks are NW period. Ease of service isn't even close with other racks. If you talking about a big purchase NW gets more affordable with quantity.

Mike

That's a great idea! Then you get faster service time and can out more out and stay in the same time line.

Just depends on how much time you have.

Is $400 per rack too ambitious if you have three NW60s on bottom?  Good point Hillbilly.  I am a little concerned that 2" is dying and want to stay ahead of that curve.  Plus, with tats and stickers wouldn't my rack be a more diversified portfolio so to speak?  I'd love if I could do 45mm BB without losing on the bottom line.  

It all depends on the location, some places the flay does better than the caps, other places the flat is slow but caps rock. I have a pretty standard rack set up with flat, 2", and one inch, I like to have the multiple price points and the option of playing with product selection.

Archived