not a good toy

Dmkraz

Store managers told the station the toy machine was stocked and operated by an outside vendor, a company they’ve problems with before.

A man who answered a phone number listed on the dispenser hung up on a station reporter.

Service?

I had an incident similar to this happen to me a couple of years ago. I was running some stickers OS1 or OS2 I can't remember.  One of them had a sticker that said "Save a Cow, Eat a Vegan." or something similar.  I got a call from the location and a parent was really livid about her daughter getting it.  I made a special trip to remove the stickers.  Almost lost the location over it.

I had an incident similar to this happen to me a couple of years ago. I was running some stickers OS1 or OS2 I can't remember.  One of them had a sticker that said "Save a Cow, Eat a Vegan." or something similar.  I got a call from the location and a parent was really livid about her daughter getting it.  I made a special trip to remove the stickers.  Almost lost the location over it.

Stopped running Satire Stickers years back for the same reason.  GM wanted them removed, but the location was not at risk (as far as I know).  Also had another restaurant manager request Lower Back Tattoos be removed.  Her words were "No tramp stamps allowed here"!

Well your member name (Hillbilly) made me recall another similar incident.  Any veteran TVF members remember the Hillbilly Teeth incident?  The display back then labeled them as Hillbilly Teeth.  At least 5 (maybe 6) years ago, another vendor posted about being asked to removed them from a restaurant.  The reason - too offensive.  The restaurant location - West Virginia.  

Well at least the media was not contacted.  So there was no "investigation".

Not sure what happened to get him the boot but Ive dealt with him a couple times ordering parts and seemed straight up.

That's the first positive thing I've heard anyone say about that golpher. He scammed a lot of members here, myself included.

I had an incident similar to this happen to me a couple of years ago. I was running some stickers OS1 or OS2 I can't remember. One of them had a sticker that said "Save a Cow, Eat a Vegan." or something similar. I got a call from the location and a parent was really livid about her daughter getting it. I made a special trip to remove the stickers. Almost lost the location over it.

Imagine if this happend in San Fran or Berkeley

I had this happen to me once a long time ago. I was selling a series of military toy planes. The display did not have any with swastikas . But, they were in there and sure enough a woman who was a holocaust survivor bought one for her grandson.

Stopped running Satire Stickers years back for the same reason.  GM wanted them removed, but the location was not at risk (as far as I know).  Also had another restaurant manager request Lower Back Tattoos be removed.  Her words were "No tramp stamps allowed here"!

Well your member name (Hillbilly) made me recall another similar incident.  Any veteran TVF members remember the Hillbilly Teeth incident?  The display back then labeled them as Hillbilly Teeth.  At least 5 (maybe 6) years ago, another vendor posted about being asked to removed them from a restaurant.  The reason - too offensive.  The restaurant location - West Virginia.  

Well at least the media was not contacted.  So there was no "investigation".

Yeah I remember him. Kai1836 was his screen name.  I bought some of my early machines from him. Met him halfway and got some Ultravends.

I wonder what supplier tossed that in there. Can't be too much call to import "Nazi" jewelry.

When I ran key-chain toy guns, I always expected to get calls, but I never got any complaints from anyone. I suppose it would have only been a matter of time.

I only ran into OnTheBall once or twice over here, and to my knowledge he never appeared on the other site while it was a thing. Can't say I have a real opinion of the guy.

Archived