Seattles Best

FrCorey

anyone see these from Crane?

nice machine, it's all themed down to the cups.

and they said you can buy themed assories for them too.

like napkins and stirrers and hot cup sleeves.

now watch them hammer you extra for the namebrand theming.

Crane has built branded machines for Seattle's Best and for Starbucks.  The price should be the same as any other generic machine they make unless they are built with extra grinders for multiple flavors/strengths of coffee.  That is probably what they have in them (up to 3 or 4 mini grinders), otherwise it would be silly to put the brand on the machine.  You will then, of course, need to put the specific brand of coffee in the machine or you would be deceiving your customer and you know the price of that coffee is much more than any other ground or bean coffee you would get.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Have any of you actually bought one of thier machines I'm new and have really been considering trying to buy as I think they would be a good venture. Any review other than the promo I see on Cranes website?

Thanks,

Jeremy

I wouldn't spend money on a new machine unless you knew you had a location that would pay for it in sales.  Those machines will run you upwards of $7000 and there are surely used machines out there for much less than that.

Last time I spoke to Crane these Hot Drink Centers are being discontinued in favor of Stentorfield's Voce.

I wouldn't buy them new now.

I certainly hope that this isn't true as we already have too many poorly made and supported European-made machines here.  Crane should stick with what they know and just build their own machines.  USI is also prone to this kind of crap with coffee machines.

Archived