Where and what rack stand am I looking for?

BlindVending

Have a few locations that gave me the go ahead to upgrade my doubles to racks. I have several northern and southern beavers route ready. I'm looking to put 2 northerns on top and 3 on bottom as I am putting a spiral on one side of rack and a standalone flat on other side (using equipment I have)

Is it a 24 inch that will do this? And where is the best proce/supplier for this.

Thanks as always

Yes, that's a 6 way. I have one that has 3 singles on the bottom and a 2" plus 3 column on top. Pic is in my galleries, but it's a sideless and 22 1/2", so 23 or close is the one with sides.

and where? Well, they have them at Oak, or did, that was chrome, but I think the used ones are gone, the sideless is at Eagle, and everyone else I think has the sided ones.

But what will hold 2 northern on tip 3 southerns on bottom lol

I forget, which ones are the bigger ones?lol!

A 23 is the standard 6 way. You can see the configurations on aa's site under stands.

aaglobalind.com

The bigger beaver it's about the same as a 2" standard

Here's the link for the stands for configuration:

http://www.aaglobal.com/bulk-vending/accessories-equipment/racks-stands/2013/signature-series-stand.htm

But what will hold 2 northern on tip 3 southerns on bottom lol

I'll answer your simple question.  A 5/6 way rack is what you want.  This is the same rack size.  You can choose whether you want the side rails or not.  With rails, it's about 24" wide.  Without rails you can slide the rack into corners and smaller spaces.  I prefer sideless, as I have both on route.

As for supplier, I would check with A&A.  I've always found good deals on mine when I bought them, so I don't know exactly how much they are, but a good guess is around $80-100.  Chrome will be about $20 more, but in my opinion it's worth it because it looks sharp.

Archived