rodney69

Sorry i hurt your feelings "gumball guy" Anybody else notice the mentallity nowadays where ALL the kids get trophys?? They are all "winners"?? Basketball games where they dont keep score?? Everybody in society is a victim? My daddy didnt love me, not my fault? Every parent telling their kid they could be anything they want when they grow up, even a dr or president of usa? Completely sickening. I have seen kids stand on vending machines (including on the coin handles) , hang all over them and much worse, yet "gumball guy" breaks one in half trying to figure out how to take it apart. Nobody should laugh about it or think its amusing , it might make him sad. Im sure its not his fault, he deserves a trophy for trying, after all, in life we are all winners. Keep up the good work guys!

Your confusing gumball guy with another member in the other thread. It wasn't him that broke it.

Also, I think your missing the point.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think your missing the point, and it's not the same person that broke the mech.

Your part right okn though, we have gone soft, but there's a difference between being straight forward and telling it the way it is and attacking.

I cant log on with original user name, besides, i dont want that user name anymore, i wanna be toad. Please leave my name as toad and i will stay toad forever, promise

Archived