Pros and cons of AA and all star?

huynhhh

So I'm going to be ordering toys for a few locations that I've landed in the past couple weeks, and have been doing some snooping around on both websites, but wanted to hear TVF members opinions and experiences with AAglobal and allstarvending on pros and cons. I live in Canada so I presume all star vending shipping would be significantly cheaper than AA

I'm sure new toy vendors will benefit from this thread aswell as myself

When it comes to bulk vending toy's there is only really a hand full to choose from. A&A I use mainly for there license products and there probaly the biggest company out there in bulk. I have always had a good experience with them. All star I can't really comment because I have never used them. Cardinal is another one I use because there price's are decent and there selection isn't too bad either. Cardinal is a little slow on the shipping side though. If I need something fast I will use Smart Vending but there price's can be high, but you get your product super fast if your in a pinch. Also they don't carry a huge selection. 

When it comes to bulk vending toy's there is only really a hand full to choose from. A&A I use mainly for there license products and there probaly the biggest company out there in bulk. I have always had a good experience with them. All star I can't really comment because I have never used them. Cardinal is another one I use because there price's are decent and there selection isn't too bad either. Cardinal is a little slow on the shipping side though. If I need something fast I will use Smart Vending but there price's can be high, but you get your product super fast if your in a pinch. Also they don't carry a huge selection.

Yeah, I'm looking for Winnie the Pooh key chains and stuff like that, I guess AA is the one who supplies, shipping would be much more expensice, how are the prices between the two when comparing apples?

Why specifically winning the poo stuff? Was it a request?

Allstar is wayyy cheaper after shipping factored in. AA has way better selection but shipping import fees and AA now charges $15 'document fees' it's not worth it

Allstar is wayyy cheaper after shipping factored in. AA has way better selection but shipping import fees and AA now charges $15 'document fees' it's not worth it

Winnie the Pooh because the arcade I work at had a vendor and they sell a few things and they are noticeably more popular than other items, Winnie the Pooh being one of them. (Speculated from the amount of capsules in the machine) the owner of my work agreed to help me out to place one.. So yeah.. Blind, do you strictly order from all star? I know yore in Canada like me

If you order from AA or All-star, thank them for participating here. If you order from the other 2 mentioned, ask them why they refused to participate. Their answers may surprise you. ;)

If you order from AA or All-star, thank them for participating here. If you order from the other 2 mentioned, ask them why they refused to participate. Their answers may surprise you. ;)

Please do tell. Action matic does suck and you have to chase them from time to time

Everyone has a knock on the bulk suppliers... service, quality, price... pick two.. few suppliers, regardless of the industry, will deliver all 3! figure out which two are most important to you, and the supplier that fills those needs best... will be a clear-cut winner.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk 2

Actually...I think my shipping is free...and I live in michigan!

AA cant ship licensed stuff over the border. Apparently you can use a shipping broker to get around that, but sounds like a hassle IMO. For the winnie the pooh caps try Krazytown.

They are in BC. I spoke to the owner a few months ago, and he told me he has a ton of Winnie caps and can barely give them away. He might cut you a deal. Worth a try.

AA cant ship licensed stuff over the border. Apparently you can use a shipping broker to get around that, but sounds like a hassle IMO. For the winnie the pooh caps try Krazytown.

They are in BC. I spoke to the owner a few months ago, and he told me he has a ton of Winnie caps and can barely give them away. He might cut you a deal. Worth a try.

Thanks! Emailed for a catalog didn't know we had any suppliers in BC hope his prices aren't off the charts! Any reviews on this company?

I have never ordered from them. But i plan on ordering from them in the future. Just another option. The owner has been vending for 20+ years and is one of the largest bulk vendors in Canada, GLH vending. He was decent on the phone, and was happy to share his knowledge on bulk vending.

I have never ordered from them. But i plan on ordering from them in the future. Just another option. The owner has been vending for 20+ years and is one of the largest bulk vendors in Canada, GLH vending. He was decent on the phone, and was happy to share his knowledge on bulk vending.

Oh wow, I've seen some of his machines, his website looks outdated hopefully he replies soon

Yes Michigan is close to Maryland so that makes sense. We live across a border

On the wevsite of krazytown it says they offer free shipping all in Canada.. I'm gonna get some quotes and I'll see if they are far off of all stars!

Archived