Kid zone location

rodney69

Has anyone ever had a "kid zone" location for bulk? I am putting in a 3 column and 2 1" toys in the waiting room of a kids bounce house place.

Is there anything that I should prepare ahead of time? Like maybe foam on the rack? or anything?

It's a brand new place, pretty small. But, there was 15 kids that went through there while I was standing there in 5 min.

More concerned about safety.

Has anyone ever had a "kid zone" location for bulk? I am putting in a 3 column and 2 1" toys in the waiting room of a kids bounce house place.

Is there anything that I should prepare ahead of time? Like maybe foam on the rack? or anything?

It's a brand new place, pretty small. But, there was 15 kids that went through there while I was standing there in 5 min.

More concerned about safety.

I work at a kids arcade, that has a playground with a candy store. I'm in charge of all 3 places. My boss's main concern for the candy store is the safety of little kids and allergies, because some kids may not know what contains what and eat it without paying any mind to ingredients. Maybe have big peanut signs on them saying that it contains peanuts? I have those on all my machines even if they have never come into contact with them. (sent a little kid to the hospital a few months back because of PMM) We have a sports blaster filled with Bubble gum that averages 40-60$ a month.. If that helps..

Archived