"Winner Gumball" payment procedures?

BlindVending

Hey guys

Just landed a location at one of my favorite wing/rib restaurants. The biggest vendor in my area and one of the largest in Canada had a rack that I got booted for mine (score 1 for the little guy)

Anyhow the owner mentioned me throwing a handful of black winner gumballs in a head possibly paying a free pound of wwings. What is normal procedure on this. Do they bill you at next service cycle or are they expected to give it free?

I'd factor it in with cog , also depends on when commission you have agreed on. Wings can be expensive, maybe you could suggest a less expensive item like a slice of pizza. I wouldn't let him take the hit on the free item himself no matter what you give as a prize.

when I had an outside vendor in my restaurant she did the winner gumballs,I would sell her personal pizzas at a discount but I wouldn't donate it! she would have an increase in sales in her vending machine and I would lose out on profit if I just gave it to her! 75% of the time they would take their free personal home and not even buy a soda with it so there really was no advantage the restaurant having winner gumballs

There's a hungry howies near us that owns it's own machines. They give a free pizza with a blue gumball. I could get free lunch I happen to have a few blue gumballs lol. I tried to sell the owner on a nice rack but he likes his LYPC junk. One head missing (broke) one has coin jam several months.

There's a hungry howies near us that owns it's own machines. They give a free pizza with a blue gumball. I could get free lunch I happen to have a few blue gumballs lol. I tried to sell the owner on a nice rack but he likes his LYPC junk. One head missing (broke) one has coin jam several months.

Let me know when you want to do lunch I have a few blue gumballs myself.

Archived