Northwestern Triple Play vs. Northwestern Super 60 Double?

covecrestvendingllc

I am looking to purchase some Northwestern vending machines. I am deciding between Northwestern Triple Plays and Northwestern Super 60 Doubles. Experts, do you have a preference? Is one better than the other?  

Thanks in advance for your comments! 

Regards, 

Tom Ledbetter

Covecrest Vending LLC

I personally won't buy anything but singles any more just for the reasons above! On top of that, capacity! I will be buying Oak or Eagle, but same idea. Singles you can do anything with and more product view and most time less options. It the long run cheaper due to time filling changing and usage!

I run both.  They are both great machines. The Super 60 is more versatile but the Triple's have their place.  All of my triples are placed in very rough locations. Mechanic bays, garages, etc. They get a lot of abuse but hold up well.  The triple mech's have a different locking mechanism on them and the chutes are different from the 60's.  The brush housings are squared off too, so switching wheels is not as easy as you would think.  You can adapt them but it takes a little modification.

That being said, I wouldn't pay the price for them new.  Super 60's I would.

Archived