Hey you up in Canada!

rodney69

I had someone track me down on the net for locating services. So it looks like up there you sell some stuff for 1.00?

Everyone is asking about .50? This is a pic of the ones not on route with the Canada Breast Cancer Society. 

A lot of times we shop with our own wallets on what something is worth. From what I understand, this person is selling just fine at a 1.00! 

Thought I would let you know!

• 8 months later...

All of my machines have $1 or $2 mechanisms in them, its great!
too bad the canadian dollar isn't doing so hot. Did get some American Dollar coins in the trays last time I serviced though, didn't know that existed, but at this exchange rate I won't complain.

Canada don't have a dollar bill and hasnt has a dollar bill for years. If the USA did away with the dollar bill, we could change all 2" to 1.00 immediately and would make good money.  People don't value pocket change the same as they value paper cash. Change is change & paper is money. Same difference but at same time & huge difference. Our bigger problem & it will get worse.........fast , is cashless payments. I  cant believe the number of people I see at Dunkin Donuts drive thru in front of me paying with their smart phone. Most 16-30ish all use debit or smartphones and carry no cash. These are the next generation with 5 year olds patronizing the mom & pops who have a different way of living from what we are accustomed to. No cash in pockets = no cash to spend in vending machines.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived