single head stands

sams86gn

If you order pipe stand from Quill, you will receive a pipe stand that only has a 12" base. Not the best for doubles. The last batch I received the threading is not a very good fit either.  You can thread all the way on and the machine will still rock a little bit.

Bluebar I think was when I checked quotes. He's not big on responding though! LOL! The other is Eagle. I posted a price list for them in the downloads section. 

The more you buy the cheaper it gets. Just a fyi, if you order 500lbs, it's only 30.00 more than 250.

• 1 month later...

Wow Jax, that's a solid looking stand.  Have you ever bought from them?  If so do you mind sharing - miles shipped, number of stands and shipping cost?   

Well Rick, I have never bought one.  But I know some gumball vendors that have hundreds of them and they seem satisfied with them.  

Been using Metalcraft for years. They are powder coated not painted. 10 years later as long as you keep them clean they look new and never rust. However i used to pay $18 delivered to New York from Florida where they are located, and it's been a few years since I ordered but there latest quote to me with shipping comes out to $37 each not sure why the huge price increase. I was ordering a decent quantity also, 250pcs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived