Tomy Gacha

huynhhh

So I got my hands on a few tomy gacha 4 compartments.. Gonna put in location in a week or two.. But as I'm cleaning it I realize I have no clue how to change the capsule sizing.. I have 1,2 and 4$ mechs.. Probably gonna do mostly 2inch and some ring pops maybe..

Someone walk me through? ):

Have you tried test vending to see if they are the right size? I have one tomy machine but it was pre setup to vend 2" caps. 2" flashing puffer balls are doing very well for me. Tomy machines are great and eye catching,BUT the mechs suck. They get jammed very easy. Beaver makes an adapter to run their mechs, I highly recommend this upgrade.

Have you tried test vending to see if they are the right size? I have one tomy machine but it was pre setup to vend 2" caps. 2" flashing puffer balls are doing very well for me. Tomy machines are great and eye catching,BUT the mechs suck. They get jammed very easy. Beaver makes an adapter to run their mechs, I highly recommend this upgrade.

Yeah I have most are too big.. What's your price point?

All mine were setup for 2 inch caps and that's all I use. I sell about 150 of the "mp3 headphones" a month. nhl items do well as well

I'm gonna get nhl mini tattoos 2ijch.. Where do you get the headphones? Can't see it on all stars page

Archived