Punch Balloons/Rocket Balloons

havending

These are on sale at Flat Line so I bought several bags to try.  The AA ones sold out fast when I bought them so what the heck.  The Rocket Balloons are very cool and have lots of play value.  The Punch are not near the quality as AA but will work.  In this mix the Rocket Balloons are the best item.  This is a good mix and I will reorder more this week.  I was going to order 4 cases of the Gold&Silver but they have that 80 bag min. to save a buck a bag.  The highest min in the industry.

I ran them over the past few months. They did very well. The only issue was there were some places where I chose not to run them for fear of ticking off the manager. Image kids launching rocket balloons around a restaurant!

I had a few complaints about the balloons but I showed them how much money they made on them.  Still had to take a couple out due to short sightedness.  Not worth pulling the whole product though.

I had a few complaints about the balloons but I showed them how much money they made on them.  Still had to take a couple out due to short sightedness.  Not worth pulling the whole product though.

Are you referring to the punch balloons or the rocket balloons?

Can't imagine why a business willing to have bulk machines on location would have a problem with punch balloons.

Rocket balloons -- that I understand.

I think it was rocket.  I had punch balloons in 1" for a short time from A&A but ran into too many problems with the caps opening up and jamming up the machines.  I have used punch balloons in 2" with OK results.

I think it was rocket. I had punch balloons in 1" for a short time from A&A but ran into too many problems with the caps opening up and jamming up the machines. I have used punch balloons in 2" with OK results.

We do far better at one inch than two inch on the balloons.

These are on sale at Flat Line so I bought several bags to try.  The AA ones sold out fast when I bought them so what the heck.  The Rocket Balloons are very cool and have lots of play value.  The Punch are not near the quality as AA but will work.  In this mix the Rocket Balloons are the best item.  This is a good mix and I will reorder more this week.  I was going to order 4 cases of the Gold&Silver but they have that 80 bag min. to save a buck a bag.  The highest min in the industry.

I can understand the 80 bag min. His stuff is already much cheaper at full price than AA price breaks.Even though I am sure AA has stronger buying power. Take the balloons for example, AA around $26.00 full price, Flatline around $18 full price.

I can understand the 80 bag min. His stuff is already much cheaper at full price than AA price breaks.Even though I am sure AA has stronger buying power. Take the balloons for example, AA around $26.00 full price, Flatline around $18 full price.

Quality is the difference

Quality is the difference

You are right,  Flatline is much better.  ;-)

Seriously though, the quality of the capping is where AA leaves me flat.  Had to stop running AA balloons since a quarter of the product is uncapped by the time I get it.

You are right,  Flatline is much better.  ;-)

Seriously though, the quality of the capping is where AA leaves me flat.  Had to stop running AA balloons since a quarter of the product is uncapped by the time I get it.

Not just A&A's balloons are like that, unfortunately.

Ninja's are from A&A have a capping problem too.

Somebody is dropping the ball on QC in the capping dept.

I know they're giving work to those who could really use it on their capping.

But there has to be SOME kind of QC there.

Not just A&A's balloons are like that, unfortunately.

Ninja's are from A&A have a capping problem too.

Somebody is dropping the ball on QC in the capping dept.

I know they're giving work to those who could really use it on their capping.

But there has to be SOME kind of QC there.

If I had to choose I would have say Cardinal has the best capsules

$8.00/bag of quality???!!!! Really?:huh:

AA is stright FL is a mix. Hard to compare when the product mix is not equal. The AA punch is a thicker rubber making the product more round when blown up more like a traditional punch balloon. FL more like an egg shape. AA had a thicker cord. That fact that AA is stright alone is worth the extra few bucks. The rocket balloon was used to lower cost IMO. I also think the AA product should have been use with a 1.3 cap

Actually the cost of both the rocket balloons and the punch balls in our mix are almost identical so the rocket balloons are not a cut item!

This product is on sale for the month of February for only $59/case,1000ct - $14.75/bag. Sold in cases only.

Give me a call today, in stock for immediate shipping!

Actually the cost of both the rocket balloons and the punch balls in our mix are almost identical so the rocket balloons are not a cut item!

This product is on sale for the month of February for only $59/case,1000ct - $14.75/bag. Sold in cases only.

I love it! Nice to see you in here!

I like the item and like I said in my post the Rocket Balloon is what i liked best.  In fact my wife took a bag to her school and they were a big hit.  I sent over a case of 49mm balls, Simpsons Slap along with the balloons and they asked for the balloons the most (rocket)

The question of cost vs AA came up.  There are many variables when it comes to cost.  Granted AA is normally on the higher side with product cost but their quality and sell through for us is much better than most suppliers.  Take the Birth Stone Bears we try not to over order because history tells us that products cool. But ever head that I go to with them is sold out most every time. and its a quality item for the child that buys it.  Another stand out is the Fling Shot another item that sells great.  For an example on apples to apples cost vs quality dog tags come to mind.  The AA tags cost a bit more but they are made of metal and most have the long dog style chain and have the AA stamp meaning that AA had to purchase a license to sell this item for bulk vending. I have seen other dog tag items made of Paper/plastic stickers with a tiny chain.  A stand out from FL is the silver and gold GREAT item sells very well better than items like fools gold.  Its good to try many products from all suppliers to see what works best for you cost/quality wise.  

I like the item and like I said in my post the Rocket Balloon is what i liked best.  In fact my wife took a bag to her school and they were a big hit.  I sent over a case of 49mm balls, Simpsons Slap along with the balloons and they asked for the balloons the most (rocket)

The question of cost vs AA came up.  There are many variables when it comes to cost.  Granted AA is normally on the higher side with product cost but their quality and sell through for us is much better than most suppliers.  Take the Birth Stone Bears we try not to over order because history tells us that products cool. But ever head that I go to with them is sold out most every time. and its a quality item for the child that buys it.  Another stand out is the Fling Shot another item that sells great.  For an example on apples to apples cost vs quality dog tags come to mind.  The AA tags cost a bit more but they are made of metal and most have the long dog style chain and have the AA stamp meaning that AA had to purchase a license to sell this item for bulk vending. I have seen other dog tag items made of Paper/plastic stickers with a tiny chain.  A stand out from FL is the silver and gold GREAT item sells very well better than items like fools gold.  Its good to try many products from all suppliers to see what works best for you cost/quality wise.  

The AA balloons still are not $8.00 better no matter how you slice it.

I never have capping problems with cardinal product but always have a LOT of open caps with aa

i have a lot of open caps with cardinal myself, (that is speaking of the 2"stackables) but i still like them the best as they are just easier to snap to gather and dont break.. The a&a caps now suck, they aren't clear and they are like rubber sorta and a beeotchh to snap together. My child labor force i use likes the cardinal ones the best also, especially the 8 year old.

How come your experiences are always much different than others??? For me cardinal items do very well and are priced right. A&A has some stuff I buy, Cardinal does, Flatline does, the balance of my tats and stickers come from Flatline, the balance of my caps from Cardinal, with A&A a distant third. That's my experience. The biggest turn iff for me is A&As abysmal capping record. I actually have a person that dumps every bag of A&A product to check for open caps. Now THAT adds cost but it is better than having machines jammed all over creation causing loss of income and angry locations.

I am not a sales person for anyone.

Archived