My First Vandal

jpalm

I have a North American Vending triple head located in my laundromat. It's 24/7 and unattended, so I anchored the machine to the concrete and for the first two months things were great. I just filled up the M&M chute on Friday and when I came back on Monday I noticed it was completely empty. My first thought was that I must have had a very busy weekend, but upon closer inspection I found that the coin mech was broken and free spinning backwards. I know NAV is out of business, but I couldn't pass up the deal I got on it. Who makes a compatible replacement mech, and is there a more durable one that I can replace it with? I know someone might suggest that I remove the machine, but it grosses around $135/month. At that rate they can break it every other month and I'm still way ahead in the game.  

Instead of treating the symptom take a month's gross and solve the problem.  Otherwise, I'd assume you could find a used NAV or Silent Sales Force head on CL for the same price you'd spend on a quality mech.

Thanks for the info. With that said, I do still have 8 more NAV triple heads, 7 of them brand new. I plan on putting the rest into attended businesses, but I will still need to repair them from time to time. Is there anyone that still makes parts for them?. 

Archived